watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RUIZ IS A FULHAM PLAYER

Started by mccscratch, August 31, 2011, 06:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccscratch

All the Dutch media outlets are reporting it...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

ElissonSnygg

well if it's so...   HURRAY! :yay:    and   076.gif
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

mccscratch

#Twente chairman Joop Munsterman has confirmed the transfer of Bryan #Ruiz to #Fulham.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: mccscratch on August 31, 2011, 06:30:13 PM
#Twente chairman Joop Munsterman has confirmed the transfer of Bryan #Ruiz to #Fulham.

Yeah read it on goal.com
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Holders

This would be great news - is there a link please?

There - no-one would say "please" on the official site!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Yarden

Update: Reports in Holland suggest Bryan Ruiz is closing on a move to Fulham. TC Tubantia claim FC Twente chairman Joop Munsterman has told them that the striker has agreed a switch to the Cottagers.

The King

Prepare for the thousands of Costa Ricans replacing the Algerians leaving with Halliche.

sipwell

Quote from: The King on August 31, 2011, 06:55:21 PM
Prepare for the thousands of Costa Ricans replacing the Algerians leaving with Halliche.

He was at a side I followed in Belgium (AA Gent) a couple of years ago. Not a Costa Rican in sight. Mind you, we WERE in C.R. when he played for AA Gent. They barely heard of him there (funnily enough in his HOME TOWN!).
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

ScalleysDad

never mind the algerians or the cosat ricans I wonder why the 'slav' element are coming along in bigger numbers these days? I never sat amongst any Algerians, I suppose that is because Halliche was rarely a factor, but of late I'm surrounded by a large group of stereotypical balkan gangsters.
When Halliche we were looking forward to a change to the food franchises and the availability of lamb kebabs at half time. What can Costa Rica offer?

Aldo

Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 31, 2011, 07:07:49 PM

never mind the algerians or the cosat ricans I wonder why the 'slav' element are coming along in bigger numbers these days? I never sat amongst any Algerians, I suppose that is because Halliche was rarely a factor, but of late I'm surrounded by a large group of stereotypical balkan gangsters.
When Halliche we were looking forward to a change to the food franchises and the availability of lamb kebabs at half time. What can Costa Rica offer?

Decent Coffee!

sipwell

Quote from: Aldo on August 31, 2011, 07:11:39 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 31, 2011, 07:07:49 PM

Decent Coffee!

Make that excellent coffee. Their blue mountain is PHE-NO-ME-NAL.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Bracken White

Encouraging - but no 'done deal' reported yet in UK. Believe Newcastle have ceded to us, though!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

barnes201272

His Wikipedia is saying he has gone to Newcastle  064.gif
For the love of Football , Beer , and Gretsch

ImperialWhite

As of August 2011, Ruiz is currently being watched by Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur F.C., as he is estimated to be worth around £13.75 million pounds. On 18th August 2011 Ruiz claimed that Fulham F.C. were in talks to sign him. Ruiz stated to a local source "Fulham is a serious option for me. "That is also a Premier League side and it is a fantastic league. "Fulham already contacted my agent. If Fulham does become serious, we will definitely talk." Newcastle have also been reported to have placed a late bid for Ruiz stalling the deal with Fulham. Ruiz is also reportedly leaning towards Newcastle now rather than the Cottagers.

Current club   Newcastle United
Number   10

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 31, 2011, 06:32:15 PM
Quote from: mccscratch on August 31, 2011, 06:30:13 PM

Yeah read it on goal.com

GOAL.COM is about as credible as Harold Shipmans doctors certificate
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

FulhamMic

Since anyone can edit Wikipedia I'd right this off.

I'd tend to believe Twente's chairman (who stated Newcastle had not bid enough and missed their chance) and the Dutch media over a Wikipedia article probably edited by a disgruntled Toon fan.

barnes201272

If the Wikipedia thing is true , I will go to them from now on for all my transfer news. So sad  fp.gif
For the love of Football , Beer , and Gretsch

ScalleysDad

away from the tedium and the angst of the transfer window we should look at buying in a team next season with the business plan that we have food and other nosh outlets to reflect our cosmopolitan squad. There used to be a half decent curry outlet by the riverside gate, half decent included a beer, but now its just tosh hot dogs or iffey pies. I'd go for anyone affordable from the Spanish starting eleven and a paella stall.

DevonFFC

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 31, 2011, 07:22:15 PM
As of August 2011, Ruiz is currently being watched by Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur F.C., as he is estimated to be worth around £13.75 million pounds. On 18th August 2011 Ruiz claimed that Fulham F.C. were in talks to sign him. Ruiz stated to a local source "Fulham is a serious option for me. "That is also a Premier League side and it is a fantastic league. "Fulham already contacted my agent. If Fulham does become serious, we will definitely talk." Newcastle have also been reported to have placed a late bid for Ruiz stalling the deal with Fulham. Ruiz is also reportedly leaning towards Newcastle now rather than the Cottagers.

Current club   Newcastle United
Number   10

As of August 2011, Ruiz is currently being watched by Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur F.C., as he is estimated to be worth around £13.75 million pounds. On 18th August 2011 Ruiz claimed that Fulham F.C. were in talks to sign him. Ruiz stated to a local source "Fulham is a serious option for me. "That is also a Premier League side and it is a fantastic league. "Fulham already contacted my agent. If Fulham does become serious, we will definitely talk." Newcastle have also been reported to have placed a late bid for Ruiz stalling the deal with Fulham. Ruiz is also reportedly leaning towards Newcastle now rather than the Cottagers. However he would love to play along side his childhood idle Bobby Zamora.

DONT TAKE WIKIPEDIA AS GOSPEL