watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You're the Fulham manager and....

Started by FC Silver Fox, September 02, 2011, 09:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

you're preparing your team for Saturday's big game. All your players are fit. Who are the first 5 players you write on your paper? They are certain starters and  you'll build your team around them.
This isn't as easy as it sounds. Remember you only get 5, all the rest of the places are up for grabs. Wait a minute, I thought of this thread. Bagsy me first...

Schwarzer, Hughes, Murphy, Dempsey, Zamora.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

zzamora

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FC Silver Fox

Careful. I've asked our resident FoF'chologist, WhiteWitch, to analyse us based on our selectiion.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

SmithyFFC

FTID

BarryP

Assuming everyone is healthy and available:

Schwarzer
Dempsey
Zamora
JA Riise
Murphy

I will take two of Hughes, Hangeland or Senderos so none of the three make my top 5 due to depth.  I can't pick Ruiz because I have never seen him play.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Luke

Schwarzer
Dempsey
Zamora
Hangeland
Murphy

These are my 5 concrete players due to them proving their value to the team consistently season after season.

Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

Lighthouse

First of all I would question the fact we were playing on a Saturday because of the blimmin Europa that had got me the sack last season for my objections. But then -

Stockdale
Hughes
Demps
Bz
Sidwell
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Jack Fulham

os5889

At the moment
Duff
Hughes
Schwarzer
Murphy
Dempsey

Burt

I wouldn't play Ruiz or Bryan or whatever his name is going to be from the off because we hve yet to see him play. For his first outing I would introduce him as a second half sub.

Mr Lighthouse sir - why Stockdale over Schwartz? I appreciate he is our future #1 but would you make that the case straight away? I think Schwartz has another season as first choice in him...

TonyGilroy

5 only?

Got to be Schwarzer, Hughes, Hangeland and Zamora and whilst I'm itching to see Bryan I'd not start without Murphy.

Sheepskin Junior

JAR
Hughes
Duff
Dempsey
Kasami.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

FatFreddysCat

Ruiz (even though i've never sen him play)
Hangerland
Zamora
Sidders
Dembele because he will prove al you doubters wrong this year and be a real star.

WHITEwitch

I'd have more fun analyzing:-

'If you were a woman which players would you snog, ignore or marry ?' ..........

Interesting how small the variations are in choices of a 'must start' 5.

I think it confirms that we are a knowledgable lot.

SHADY1

Schwarzer
Hangerland
Sidwell
Zamora
Ruiz

Demebele is close but has to be played with Zamora & Ruiz to become a real threat as he just doesn't get the goals..
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...