watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Put Your Money On Fulham

Started by White Noise, September 08, 2011, 07:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/08092011/58/premier-league-match-facts-fulham-v-blackburn-rovers.html

Premier League - Match facts: Fulham v Blackburn Rovers

Thu, 08 Sep 02:45:00 2011

Match facts ahead of the Premier League game between Fulham and Blackburn Rovers at Craven Cottage.

David Hoilett has attempted more dribbles than any other player in the Premier League this term (22).

Clint Dempsey has scored three goals in his last four appearances against Blackburn.

Fulham have found the net three times in their last two games at home to Rovers.

The Whites have scored at least twice in five of their last six league games at Craven Cottage.

Martin Jol's men have lost only one of their last 10 PL matches at home.

Blackburn are on a run of three straight league defeats, they have not lost four in a row since December 2008 under Paul Ince.

One point from their opening three games equals Fulham's previous worst start to a Premier League campaign (05/06).

Blackburn have lost their opening three matches for the first time in the top flight since 1947/48.

Paul Robinson has the lowest saves-to-shots ratio of all regular PL goalkeepers this season (50%).

Fulham have used only four substitutes in the top-flight this season, fewer than any other side.

Opta

Burt

I would be disappointed beyond measure if we fail to pick up 3 points from this one.

FC Silver Fox

This thread could be fun (with apologies to White Noise for pirating his thread).

David Hoilett has attempted more dribbles than ..........

... FatFreddysCat in front of a plate of sausages.
.... RidgeRider at the bike shop.
.... OldBrownShoe at... well, just OldBrownShoe really.
.... Sipwell with a large glass of 'La Chouffe'.
.... Equalizer in front of the MJ statue.

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

...me with that picture of the female Peruvian fan with Leon's mobile phone between her (ahem) assets.

Andy_M

Personally I just can't wait for a full weekend of football fixtures again! Last weekend was such a bore with no football on the TV.

I will be putting some money on us this weekend, we have to win against teams like Blackburn and we will!
@got_maile

sipwell

Quote from: Andy_M on September 08, 2011, 11:25:06 AM
Personally I just can't wait for a full weekend of football fixtures again! Last weekend was such a bore with no football on the TV.

I will be putting some money on us this weekend, we have to win against teams like Blackburn and we will!

Yeah, the international break has been annoying, hasn't it? We haven't started too well and you want Fulham to collect some points to get away from the bottom of the league standing.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Burt on September 08, 2011, 08:51:23 AM
...me with that picture of the female Peruvian fan with Leon's mobile phone between her (ahem) assets.

If you want to research further her name is Larissa Riquelme :)
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Burt

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on September 08, 2011, 01:20:00 PM

I feel a field trip coming on!
:004:

HatterDon

Quote from: Burt on September 08, 2011, 01:24:22 PM
Quote from: ClarksOriginal on September 08, 2011, 01:20:00 PM

I feel a field trip coming on!
:004:

I've never heard it called that before.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel