News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A beautiful picture of our home, Craven Cottage, by the river...

Started by LBNo11, October 05, 2011, 10:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...from Fulham fan Christopher Helt who kindly gave us permission to publish it on here :-

Now kindly put all thoughts of a move to the Walham Green Dog Track out of your minds altogether, this IS our home...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jack Fulham

Quills

Great shot.  Can we shout Christopher a seat in the Riverside next time round for a good view of the Cottage as well?

I don't usually take my camera to games but I might have to start one of these days...

Adam87

SO PRETTY. if we do redevelop the ground, please dont fck it up. I really hope we stay here and redevelop it.

Airfix

It's a fake!  Can't be the QPR game, the ball isn't in the net!!!

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Burt

cebu

Absolutely excellent photo!   :54:

Use the dog track as a dog's park.  

jarv

The Putney end stand roof looks a bit wonky :58:  Great photo. Nothing better than a full house at the Cottage.

Burt

Quote from: jarv on October 06, 2011, 01:18:15 PM
The Putney end stand roof looks a bit wonky :58:  Great photo. Nothing better than a full house at the Cottage.

Its the weight of all those corporate hospitality types, its causing subsidence.  :dft011:

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: jarv on October 06, 2011, 01:18:15 PM
The Putney end stand roof looks a bit wonky :58:  Great photo. Nothing better than a full house at the Cottage.

Thats due to the camera being used in 'panoramic' mode, were a series of shots have to be taken along a landscape/object to fit it in.

Well I hope thats the right answer, needless to say its a cracking picture. Well done that man.  065.gif
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Tom Magee

Shove that up your dead derriere* Bulstrode

*Modification due to bad language

Me-ate-Live, innit??