more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday WhiteJC (merged)

Started by mrska, November 01, 2011, 07:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Happy Birthday to fellow mod WhiteJC...

JC is our technical whizz, who irons out any difficulties that the site encounters as well as productucing the the Fulham daily news (shared with whitenoise)

A great bloke who contributes so much to the board.

081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif

White Noise

Many Happy Returns to the man with the FoF plan

Hope you have a great day.   082.gif

You share it with former players Steve Earle - 66, and Sooper Geoffrey Horsfield - 38.

Airfix

Many many happy returns of the day Mr Merged!!
:airfix:

leonffc

Happy Birthday WhiteJC.
Thanks for the help with the 'geek' stuff through our time on here, but have a deserved day off today.

The Equalizer

Happy birthday John - our very own Papa Smurf!  :dft012:

081.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WHITEwitch

Many many happy's and a big thank you.

group hug  to you and the FOF team.

Burt

Many happy returns Mr White JC sir.

Keep up the great work.

:Haynes The Maestro:

:54:

sipwell

Happy birthday! Take a day off to enjoy your birthday. From tomorrow morning 7AM (Continental time) we expect to be informed again.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Lighthouse

blow candles blow candles blow candles blow candles blow candles blow candles blow candles

081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif

Sorry I only meant to put one emotithing==y ]]]gkhjk but the site is so slfr3hj4 that that foghk-hk.

Wish the tech guys could ...... Only joshing with the birthday boy. Have a great day a appreciate all you do. Well not all you do but all on FOF.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...Happy Birthday and many happy returns to an invaluable member of the FoF team, without whom this site would be a visually poorer and less interesting place, a privilege to know you, the Stan Brown of this site, you only notice him if he is not there!

Have a great day...

blow candles  081.gif :wine:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

If this site have legends, Mr WN is truly one at the very front. This site would be a lot poorer without him.
081.gif  078.gif  blow candles and may you have a fantastic day Sir.  065.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Airfix

Quote from: finnster01 on November 01, 2011, 11:27:30 AM
If this site have legends, Mr WN is truly one at the very front. This site would be a lot poorer without him.

Er..........  Shall I tell him or will you?

cebu

Many happy returns to you. Enjoy your special day!   :beer: +  :wine:

LBNo11

Quote from: Airfix on November 01, 2011, 12:26:53 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on November 01, 2011, 11:27:30 AM

Er..........  Shall I tell him or will you?

...I am sure Finnster meant WhiteJC, his fingers are probably frozen in the Arctic conditions of his hometown rendering him unable to type properly, that said he is also right about WN...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Best wishes for the day John, you share your birthday with my new Grand daughter Sienna Rose  born this morning 03.50  at Epsom weighing in at 8lb 2 ozs 12 days late!

FatFreddysCat

Happy birthday WJC and thanks for not banning me on the  numerous occaisions i slip up  :54: Aslo congrats Mr Raver . You both deserve a good  :beer:

HatterDon

Happy birthday to White JC, from whom all blessings flow. :beer:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Blingo

081.gif 081.gif from sunny gib m8  081.gif 081.gif

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: epsomraver on November 01, 2011, 01:00:15 PM
Best wishes for the day John, you share your birthday with my new Grand daughter Sienna Rose  born this morning 03.50  at Epsom weighing in at 8lb 2 ozs 12 days late!
In keeping with my being a lazy slug, I shall take this opportunity to post one congratulatory message that you can both fight over... Congratulations and best wishes WJC and Grandad (again) Raver.  :54:

BarryP

Happy birthday and thanks for all your FOF efforts!
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."