watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Picture of new Motspur Park flag from Barney Travers

Started by Nick the Swede, November 15, 2011, 02:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick the Swede

Just had an email from Scrumpy asking me to help him post this picture from 'Travers Barney', ENJOY!

-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Burt

FatFreddysCat

That's going to look the muttsnutz on my bedroom wall opposite the old one  :hook: Seriously though that is quality  :Haynes The Maestro:

LBNo11

...a bit on the small side, :005: but the real badge is QUALITY..!

We Are The Whites!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Must get a Northolt Whites flag done when im a bit more flush, maybe not quit as big as that though. How much was that if you dont mind me being nosey?

Nick the Swede

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on November 15, 2011, 02:55:22 PM
Must get a Northolt Whites flag done when im a bit more flush, maybe not quit as big as that though. How much was that if you dont mind me being nosey?
I guess we'll have to wait for Scrumpy or Travers to pop by before we know that...
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Scrumpy

Many thanks Nick, appreciate it.

Fred - This is all Barney's own work, along with his crew from Motspur Park. A right bunch of reprobates - but they certainly know their flags!!

He'll give you an idea of costs, should you prefer to buy one rather than nick one!  :dft012:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 15, 2011, 03:04:00 PM
Many thanks Nick, appreciate it.

Fred - This is all Barney's own work, along with his crew from Motspur Park. A right bunch of reprobates - but they certainly know their flags!!

He'll give you an idea of costs, should you prefer to buy one rather than nick one!  :dft012:
He should take  it to Anfield, it will be weird to see a Motspur flag from both ends  :hook:

Travers Barney

Oh Freddie Freddie Freddie!

Thanks Scrumpy/Nick for your endeavours...I.T not my bag....can't even post an icon me.

£410.00....quite a few fellow 'parkers' chipped in this time to soften the blow.

Glad you like it...must try and keep hold of this one.

We are the whites
We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Travers Barney on November 15, 2011, 03:13:02 PM
Oh Freddie Freddie Freddie!

Thanks Scrumpy/Nick for your endeavours...I.T not my bag....can't even post an icon me.

£410.00....quite a few fellow 'parkers' chipped in this time to soften the blow.

Glad you like it...must try and keep hold of this one.

We are the whites
Wow £410???? Do they do one a tenth of the size?  :002:

Burt

sipwell

I cannot but say:  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

Great flag!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Travers Barney

Flying Colours a firm from Yorkshire Burt...

We are the whites
We are the whites

mabster

Barney , quality , can the hands be identified? Is Tubby in the country? if you are intouch tell him I need his passport number for AMS

Keep the faith

ClarksOriginal

I work for a flag company, and I've just had an enquiry for a new flag from one of 'freinds' across the river at the boat club!
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

finnster01

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on November 18, 2011, 02:16:28 PM
I work for a flag company, and I've just had an enquiry for a new flag from one of 'freinds' across the river at the boat club!

Did it look like this by any chance:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Travers Barney

Manxman...ta...well pleased with the flag...good mate and fellow Euro traveller Richard Plumtree reckoned the black n white was a better option than the red n white-I agree well done Rich.

Someone somewhere has the original.

Hope they are sleeping tight.

We are the whites
We are the whites

SHADY1

we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...