more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz is

Started by NorthernWhite, November 19, 2011, 04:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blingo

In the Enclosure

Always love a player that can control the ball - think he will continue to improve like he did today

HatterDon

very promising for about 55 minutes. We're going to be VERY happy we signed him, and I think that's going to happen soon.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MisfitKid

Quote from: HatterDon on November 26, 2011, 08:10:03 PM
very promising for about 55 minutes. We're going to be VERY happy we signed him, and I think that's going to happen soon.
I agree with you, but needs to work on quicker decision making and 1 vs. 1.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

MJG

Looked to me to do well helping Baird first half even if he can't tackle. second half from my pov did not get that involved. Needs to toughen up. Not sure about him as one of the four midfielders, needs to play as one of the front two.

TWFL

Quote from: MisfitKid on November 26, 2011, 08:35:15 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on November 26, 2011, 08:10:03 PM
I agree with you, but needs to work on quicker decision making and 1 vs. 1.

Agree with the decision making part, he's quite hesitant, but that will be gone soon enough.
But I disagree about 1 vs 1, he can glide past almost any player and he was only stopped a couple of times (once by a handball) and that's what I think is so good about him.

FFCcravencottage

Well I can only see a really bright future for Fulham with the likes of Ruiz, Dembele, Frie, Kasami, Briggs  onwards and upwards.

MrFantastic

on paper we have some great players, but we are in a low place in the league, with players we have we should be in the middle of the table at least there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Burt

I am sure we will end the season there or thereabouts Mr Fantastic sir, keep the faith.

COYW

bigalffc

he definitely needs more games but will come good
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Fulham_Adam

The thing that impresses me most about him is his eye for a pass.
The past is told by those who win.

fulhampa23

Kind of like Dembele. Shows flashes of brillance, over time will have his trials ands triumphs, but look at Moussa this season. Give him time like everyone said, and we should be in for a show
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

elgreenio

I think come February he'll be a real asset. At the moment it's all in glimpses and flashes. You can see the undeniable quality but can also tell he's still adjusting to the pace of our game by sometimes holding on to the ball too long
touch my camera through the fence

Alternative

Ruiz is not very robust and is uncomfortable with the physical challenges that are part of the English game.

Once he overcomes that he will be OK.

MOR :

Lighthouse

Last two appearances he has shown he can track back and put his foot in and tackle and block. Hope he comes good because he looks to be a real star.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

i thought he had a good game yesterday. and when you consider who we played and where it was then it was even better.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

zzamora

MrFantastic

I will say it what everyone already knows, that if ruiz was extra good player bigger clubs than Fulham would buy him, but he is not and we should have known that before, dutch league is not some league that scouts don't watch so if let's say barcelona seen in ruiz a great player they would go for him. the best place to look for great players is leagues that are less scouted like leagues in Eastren Europe, central America, Africa, there you find fast player or player with skills bring him back to England for cheap train him for a year and you get a good player, all players that Fulham gets from Western Europe leagues are only scraps that big clubs don't want
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

finnster01

Wouldn't exactly call Hangeland "scraps that nobody wants". He came from FC Copenhagen which is Western Europe last time I looked at the map
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead