more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz is

Started by NorthernWhite, November 19, 2011, 04:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: NorthernWhite on November 19, 2011, 04:00:48 PM
Are we that good a team or our midfield playing so well that a 10.6 million signing can't start? I'll answer my own question, no.

What the hell does he have to do to start? I know it takes time to acclimatise to the Premier Leage but he's not going to do it sitting on his arse on the bench is he?

Christ, make some changes Jol and let's at least go for it in the 2nd half.

I'm with you. I dont get all this tired sh1te. He's played about 1 hr of football in 2 months, he should be fresher than anyone. Give him a game Jol ffs.

HatterDon

Start him instead of Duff for the next three matches. Arsenal, United, and Liverpool let you play, and that'll be to his benefit. He's been in country for 3 months now. If he's not match fit, that's Jol's fault. We need his creativity and unpredictability, and we need it NOW
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

epsomraver

Being away didn't stop him starting Dempsey?

ImperialWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on November 20, 2011, 02:37:17 AM
Start him instead of Duff for the next three matches. Arsenal, United, and Liverpool let you play, and that'll be to his benefit. He's been in country for 3 months now. If he's not match fit, that's Jol's fault. We need his creativity and unpredictability, and we need it NOW

Good things come to those who wait, and all that.

Dzeko
10/11 - 21 games, 6 goals
11/12 - 14 games, 13 goals

Not sure what I'm proving with those statistics, really, since he was at least getting games last season, if not scoring in them.

:007:

What HatterDon said! Let's give "Cos I'm Worth It" a few starts.

Burt

Arsenal will be a good match to get him involved in from the start. He may get a bit more time and space than against the likes of Blackburn etc.

Mitch

Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on November 20, 2011, 01:16:37 AM
Are we that good a team or our midfield playing so well that a 10.6 million signing can't start? I'll answer my own question, no.

What the hell does he have to do to start? I know it takes time to acclimatise to the Premier Leage but he's not going to do it sitting on his arse on the bench is he?

I'm with you. I dont get all this tired sh1te. He's played about 1 hr of football in 2 months, he should be fresher than anyone. Give him a game Jol ffs.

The exact opposite that is true. Less football, less match fitness.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: Mitch on November 20, 2011, 06:22:16 PM
Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on November 20, 2011, 01:16:37 AM

The exact opposite that is true. Less football, less match fitness.

I was talking about him being tired after sat on a first class return flight in mid-week and said fresher not fitter, but now you mention it,  how is he ever going to get match fit, sat on his backside flicking his hair ?

LukeJennings

How can he get up to the Pace of the game without atleast 30mins on the pitch in several games?!
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

LRCN

id play him up with zamora and use him much like gera, linking play but also ghosting in and scoring goals. and he's a much, much better player than gera was. dembele on the right works really well. havign said that, we're really good defensively with duff and dembele because dembele will track back and nip the ball off players' feet so well, ruiz isn't lazy as such but isn't as tenacious and dembele is deceptively quite strong, ruiz isnt. even still, ruiz and zamora up top. aj can piss off, he's really annoyed me.

Quote from: LukeJennings on November 21, 2011, 08:57:12 AM
How can he get up to the Pace of the game without atleast 30mins on the pitch in several games?!

training

ImperialWhite

4-3-3

Dembele, Zamora, Ruiz (with our two wide forwards playing like thet used to in the Eredivisie).

Sidders AND Etuhu in the middle with Murphy.

Sorted.

MJG

Quote from: Lork on November 21, 2011, 10:32:50 AM
id play him up with zamora and use him much like gera, linking play but also ghosting in and scoring goals. and he's a much, much better player than gera was. dembele on the right works really well. havign said that, we're really good defensively with duff and dembele because dembele will track back and nip the ball off players' feet so well, ruiz isn't lazy as such but isn't as tenacious and dembele is deceptively quite strong, ruiz isnt. even still, ruiz and zamora up top. aj can piss off, he's really annoyed me.

Quote from: LukeJennings on November 21, 2011, 08:57:12 AM

training
Training is fine to keep fit, but there is nothing like match fitness/sharpness.

NorthernWhite

Surely tomorrow he must start? Duff is out injured and as good as Arsenal are, at least they give you time on the ball which is where Ruiz should thrive. If he does start, I think it could be the making of his FFC career.

Any thoughts as to whether you think he'll start?

finnster01

Quote from: NorthernWhite on November 25, 2011, 04:30:10 PM
Surely tomorrow he must start? Duff is out injured and as good as Arsenal are, at least they give you time on the ball which is where Ruiz should thrive. If he does start, I think it could be the making of his FFC career.

Any thoughts as to whether you think he'll start?

:clap_hands: Good post Mr NW. If there ever was a match for him to start, surely this must be it?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TWFL

He may be too attacking for tomorrow.. Jol says that he wants a clean sheet and Ruiz isn't as good as Dempsey/Dembele at getting back and putting in tackles so I'm not too sure

dancrawford

To be fair, Ruiz did making a terrific tackle in our box shortly after coming on at Sunderland.

Here are my thoughts on why he should start tomorrow:
http://hammyend.com/index.php/2011/11/time-to-release-ruiz/#comment-12763

NorthernWhite

Release Bryan!

Well, he starts. Down to him now, chance to shine.

SHADY1

going to show all his doubters how good he is today...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

finnster01

Quote from: SHADY1 on November 26, 2011, 05:46:02 PM
going to show all his doubters how good he is today...
Lets hope so. He is next in line to take over hair product commercials after Bullard flopped  :005:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Blingo

Ruiz.....cos we're worth it lol.

McBridefan1