News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I would like to dedicate my 5000th post...

Started by Burt, November 27, 2011, 10:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

...to all of you, the FOF posters, admins and mods who make this community a FOFing great one!
group hug

HatterDon

Thanks, Mr. Burt; it's always a pleasure to see what you have to say. So, how many do I have now?

Ah, I see, 5882
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jack Fulham

They censored my **** earlier grrrrrr  :011:

Congratulations on reaching the 5k milestone.

CorkedHat

I have been a Legend for so long I think I may be fossilised.
Of course there was a hiatus when I was crooker than a dingo's dick and for three months I teetered between here and the hereafter. Then there was the time when I opted out, bruised, battered and deflated only to be talked back again by Fat Fred's plea, but surely someone who was a FOFFER from the word 'go' and when the total membership could be accommodated in a sentry box, should be given some honorary status beyond "legend"?
Besides, it's not the quantity that counts – it is the quality.
Quality is what you are all about, Mr Burt – you always have something worth reading and because I shall be ninety-four before I reach 5,000 posts, I can only but admire your continued admirable standard. 065.gif
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Fletchino

I think you should rededicate it to spit or swallow....!!!
Only joking 5000 posts it will take me 10 years to get within a 1000 of that well done  :yay:

MrFantastic

5000 posts and still going strong how do you do it, I get up in the morning drink some tee, eat couple of doughnuts than shower and eat breakfast, than watch some tv, eat pre lunch take a nap, eat lunch than write few posts on here, than i go to work at 3 PM. How do you prepare for your writing of comments is there some secret a veteran like you can share with us or do you just take it one comment at the time there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

ClarksOriginal

Mr Burt, congratulations on your 5,000th post.

Since I have joined very recently you have made me feel very welcome and I thoroughly enjoy reading your points as they are well versed, insightful and largely positive.

Long may that continue! Ben.

065.gif
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

sipwell

Congratulations on your 5k posts. You surely contribute to the forum and not just in quantity! :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

Congratulations to a top poster. Mr Burt writes good stuff always worth reading.  :Haynes The Maestro:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

GoldCoastWhite

I'm sure I've read 5,000 posts, does that count ? Keep it coming Bertrum !  :clap_hands:

Burt

Thanks for all your kind comments.

Reasons I keep coming back for more can be summed up with today's posts, actually.

Mixture of Fulham, other football stuff, some light hearted stuff, and other more serious/thought-provoking/moving threads like the one on depression.

This really is an amazing community, and I love you all!

In a manly, pat on the back, kind of way, obviously  :dft011:

cebu

Crikey, 5000 posts already? You should go get a life!  :wum:

Burt

Quote from: cebu on November 29, 2011, 12:23:05 AM
Crikey, 5000 posts already? You should go get a life!  :wum:

You are not the first to have made that suggestion, and I suspect you won't be the last  :dft011:

The Equalizer

5,000 posts and not one of them worth reading!  :59:

Congrats mate  :dft012:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

Congrats Burt, i notice i've been logged in for 58 days, and only the time spent reading Pata's post have been wasted (sorry had to get that in). Looking forward to your next 5000, so it can distract me from EQ's posts  :59: Long live FOF  group hug