watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congratulations Wadey on the new arrival

Started by Admin, December 03, 2011, 10:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I'm sure the good man will be on here soon himself with all the details  078.gif 082.gif :drums: :HD: :wine:

LBNo11

...a grandad yet again? Congratulations Bill, and good to see he will be Fulham from birth...

COYW!!!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

wadey

cheers scott...mr ska was gonna put it on for me but had a few problems....thanks Ed....yep this is young Jack..born December 1st to my daughter Lisa and her man Dan..lisa is like her dad Fulham mad..this little boy will follow the whites in the years to come

Scrumpy

Well done Wadey, who sits very near me in H5.  065.gif

Jack shares a birthday with me!

We've had a bit of a glut of new-borns. The more the merrier.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

SouthfieldWhite

Many congrats again mate :wine: and of course to Lisa and Dan

The Bronsons

081.gif Many congratulations!   081.gif   082.gif

RidgeRider

Quote from: wadey on December 03, 2011, 10:38:58 PM
cheers scott...mr ska was gonna put it on for me but had a few problems....thanks Ed....yep this is young Jack..born December 1st to my daughter Lisa and her man Dan..lisa is like her dad Fulham mad..this little boy will follow the whites in the years to come

Fine name. I just knew you would convince your daughter Lisa to name young Jack after me.  :dft012:

Congratulations!

CorkedHat

Yes well done Bill. Many congratulations
I am old fashioned enough to like the old names and Jack is a strong masculine name.
When my daughter had visions of calling my grandson, Axel, after some unwashed creep who fronted her favourite band, I was on the verge of disowning her, but fortunately her partner had more sense and thus he became, Thomas.
It doesn't always follow, by the way, that your grandson will follow the Fulham tradition and support the Whites. My father (and Equalizer's father) both supported Chelsea so it is good to see that the brainwashing has started. :yay:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

MisfitKid

Welcome to the world (of Fulham) Jack!!   098.gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Mr Fulham

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: CorkedHat on December 04, 2011, 02:44:08 AM
I am old fashioned enough to like the old names and Jack is a strong masculine name.
When my daughter had visions of calling my grandson, Axel, after some unwashed creep who fronted her favourite band, I was on the verge of disowning her, but fortunately her partner had more sense and thus he became, Thomas.
It doesn't always follow, by the way, that your grandson will follow the Fulham tradition and support the Whites. My father (and Equalizer's father) both supported Chelsea so it is good to see that the brainwashing has started. :yay:

Brainwashing ? Surely he has started young Jack on the road to enlightenment ? Welcome to the world little fella and congrats to Wadey, Lisa & Dan.  076.gif

McBridefan1

as I said on the face book... some people are lucky enough to be born into the blood... the boy was born under a lucky star.  081.gif 076.gif

CorkedHat

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on December 04, 2011, 04:41:20 AM

Brainwashing ? Surely he has started young Jack on the road to enlightenment ? Welcome to the world little fella and congrats to Wadey, Lisa & Dan.  076.gif

Well let us put it this way.
Now look here Jack, I am going to introduce you to a team that has won nothing of any significance in their history unless you count the Inter Toto Cup and the Second tier of the League. This puts us up there with those giants of football such as Grimsby, Luton, Huddersfield and Bury,
Just when you think we have found a star we sell him, or in the case of Len Quested and Allan Clarke we exchange a Derby winner for the carthorse who delivers the coal.
We have all sorts of problems in trying to erect a statue to the greatest footballer this club has ever known but no problem in erecting one to some suspect freak who has nothing to do with the club or with football.
For all that, however, you will not wish to support any other club. Fulham is unique and we love them.
We hope that you will grow up to appreciate what we have appreciated for so many years and that you will inherit your grandfather's undying love of this great club.

McBridefan1

Just be glad she wasn't a sex pistol fan... JohnnyRotten might have been a tough name to grow up with.

CorkedHat

Alice Cooper would have been a worry seeing that he is a boy  :down_under:

White Noise

Many Congratulations to you and yours Wadey. I hope Jack and his Mum are doing well.

PS - Who knew CorkedHat & The Equaliser had the same Dad??

CorkedHat

Quote from: White Noise on December 04, 2011, 07:41:43 AM
Many Congratulations to you and yours Wadey. I hope Jack and his Mum are doing well.

PS - Who knew CorkedHat & The Equaliser had the same Dad??

064.gif God you crack me up. Do you think a handsome rooster like me could have been sired by the same person who helped bring Equalizer into the world?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: wadey on December 03, 2011, 10:38:58 PM

Congratulation  to all the W family  !!! lovely news,
Lisa a mummy ??, how time flies by.
....Indeed another nailed on Fulham Supporter .............................but I would kick that sinister Teddy into touch ....just in case  

FatFreddysCat

Great news, and Jack is already bigger than Wadey  :011:

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!