watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy birthday FC Silver Fox

Started by sipwell, December 05, 2011, 10:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

Joyeux anniversaire Monsieur le belge sécrète!

Espérons que tu auras un jour vraiment fabuleux!

Happy birthday to our closet Belgian on this message board! Let's hope you get your fair share of garlic, frog legs and excellent wine today!!  081.gif
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

Bon anniversaire you silver-tongued devil!

081.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...best wishes Brian, a truly lovely man, always look forward to bumping into him on the odd occassions he pops over from La Belle France - avec beret! Shame he is not over tonight, he has a good track record of results when he attends!

Have a bon day mon pote...

:wine: blow candles  081.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

Many happy returns to you!   :wine: +  :wine:

Lighthouse

081.gif group hug :medal: 082.gif :wine: 078.gif :beer: blow candles
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ClarksOriginal

@sonikkicks on Twitter.

WhiteJC

Vinnieffc

Bon anniversaire M. Loup d'Argent  081.gif

Burt

Bon anniversaire m'sieur.

Enjoy le vin and le gateux.

I think that has just about exhausted my French language capabilities....

Oh, fromage as well.

SCFulhmFan

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

os5889

FC Silver Fox

Many thanks and mercy buckets for all your birthday wishes. 58 today, just counted the lines on my forehead.   Its a coincidence that my first Fulham game was against Liverpool in 1963.  It was a 0-0 draw that day. Here's hoping the lads give us all 3 points tonight. As LB says, its a pity I can't be there for the game this evening. We don't lose when I attend games (and I don't choose the easy ones. The last one was at home to Man City). I would have loved to share an ale with you all before the game.

Cheers Sipwell. Are you sure you're not a closet Frenchman?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

SouthfieldWhite

Happy birthday Brian, and as you say, all the great people were born on December 5th  081.gif
:wine:

Jimpav

Bon Anniversarie!

I'm off to France for the day tomorrow so I will raise a glass of something lovely on my return.  :wine:

RidgeRider

081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif

Happy Birthday Brian!

FatFreddysCat

Happy Birthday Frenchie, despite your poor knowledge of all things to do with cheese, i hope you have a great day  :wine: .

FatFreddysCat

Happy Birthday Frenchie, despite your poor knowledge of all things to do with cheese, i hope you have a great day  :wine: .