Main Menu

Luciano Narsingh and Oussama Assaidi are set to sign

Started by EricB, May 08, 2012, 12:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 08, 2012, 07:53:55 PM
Quote from: EJL on May 08, 2012, 07:52:47 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 08, 2012, 07:46:09 PM
10m for two Heerenveen players who are both out of contract after next season?

Too much IMHO.
5 million a piece for two young, very promising players seems like a decent deal.

jury is still out, have rarely seen them play so don't know...may be two Collins Johns.

could be 2 dembeles.

anyway ive never watched them play but ive heard assaidi is promising and the fact that the other dude has been called up for holland aged 21 is also very promising. two wingers, wow. is there then room for chadli?

fulhamthroughandthrough

its a no for me purely because they are with jols agent

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: fulhamthroughandthrough on May 08, 2012, 08:57:23 PM
its a no for me purely because they are with jols agent

Ibrahimovic shares agent with Jol  :58:

White Noise

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/05/09/3090704/heerenveen-pair-narsingh-and-assaidi-close-to-fulham-move

Heerenveen pair Narsingh and Assaidi close to Fulham move, says agent

Martin Jol is reportedly eager to tie up a deal for the talented Eredevisie duo ahead of next season's Premier League campaign, amid doubts over Clint Dempsey's future

9 May 2012 10:07:00

By Sean Kilgallon

Herenveen pair Luciano Narsingh and Oussama Assaidi are close to sealing moves to Fulham, according to the players' representative.

The two wingers travelled to London on Monday to take a tour of the Premier League side's stadium and training facilities.

Mino Raiola, the players' agent, has admitted that no fee has yet been agreed between the two clubs, but contract negotiations are underway.

"We have given Mino Raiola and the players the space to talk," Heerenveen technical director Johan Hansma told De Telegraaf.

"Narsingh and Assaidi had to have a good feeling with a club. It doesn't make any sense if we reach an agreement with a club and the players won't want to go there. To succeed in a transfer there are three sides needed."

Fulham are bracing themselves for bids for their prized asset Clint Dempsey, and manager Martin Jol has identified the duo as potential replacements if the USA international leaves.

Assaidi and Narsingh both have just one year left on their contracts.

sipwell

The above is a more or less exact translation of the Dutch article.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

SKSW6

"We hebben Luciano Narsingh een goede aanbieding gedaan en wachten nu op zijn reactie", aldus Frank de Boer, trainer van Ajax.

Which translates to: "We Luciano Narsingh made ​​a good offer and are now waiting for his response," said Frank de Boer, coach of Ajax.

White Noise

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ajax-not-giving-fulham-target-luciano-narsingh-3167181?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page

Ajax not giving up on Fulham target Luciano Narsingh

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Thu, 05/10/2012 - 12:09

Ajax coach Frank de Boer isn't giving up on landing Heerenveen winger Luciano Narsingh.

The exciting midfielder visited Craven Cottage earlier this week to discuss terms with Fulham.

But Ajax are also battling for his services and De Boer said: "We made Luciano a good offer and are now waiting for his reaction."

The King

He already tweeted he'd made an agreement with Ajax, now the clubs just have to agree the fee.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: The King on May 11, 2012, 02:15:09 PM
He already tweeted he'd made an agreement with Ajax, now the clubs just have to agree the fee.
That's a shame. Hopefully they won't agree a fee.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: The Moose on May 11, 2012, 03:05:56 PM
Quote from: The King on May 11, 2012, 02:15:09 PM
That's a shame. Hopefully they won't agree a fee.

He just tweeted that he has not made a decision and thinks both clubs are nice.

The plot thickens

sipwell

Ajax have made an offer, Heerenveen has rejected it. The player himself will only make a decision once the season ends, so says Dutch press.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

White Noise

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/05/15/3104833/narsingh-i-did-not-visit-fulham

Narsingh: I did not visit Fulham

It was reported that the Netherlands Under-21 international had popped up at the English outfit's ground and training facilities with team-mate Oussama Assaidi earlier in May

May 15, 2012 3:42:00 PM

EXCLUSIVE

By Guus Hetterscheid

Heerenveen's Luciano Narsingh has played down reports linking him with Fulham but admitted that he is looking to put himself in the shop window in this summer's European Championship.

It has been claimed that the 21-year-old winger travelled to Craven Cottage last week with team-mate Oussama Assaidi for a guided tour of the Premier League club's ground and training facilities.

However, Narsingh, who has previously expressed his desire to join Ajax this summer, explained that his recent trip to London was purely recreational.

"I read that story, but it's not true," the Netherlands Under-21 international told Goal.com. "I was with my wife and my daughter for a holiday in London.

"I currently have no preference for a club. I will see what suits me best but the Euros would be a good platform on which to show what I can do. Every club would see you in action.

"I can say that I would like to stay in this league [Eredivisie], but if there is a real big club interested, then maybe that will change."

Narsingh has been included in his country's provisional panel for Euro 2012 and will discover on Tuesday evening if he has made Bert van Marwijk's reduced squad of 27 players.

"I'm not someone who says I should be taken, but it would be great," the attacker admitted.

"It would be a dream to play against countries such as Portugal and Germany. But I'm already very proud that I'm here.

"It is an honour to play for the Dutch team. I wanted to shine during this training camp and show what I have in my locker.

"Training went well, but I am always very critical of myself. I am not easily satisfied.

"We will see tonight if I have done enough. The choice lies with the coach. But regardless, this has been a great experience for me."

Narsingh is coming off the back of a fine season with Heerenveen, having scored eight goals in the Eredivisie and racked up 20 assists.

Mr Fulham

So the club confirmed it but Narsingh says this is not true? It's definitely true. But he thinks he's above our level. Good then, move to Ajax.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 15, 2012, 11:07:49 PM
So the club confirmed it but Narsingh says this is not true? It's definitely true. But he thinks he's above our level. Good then, move to Ajax.

Its really frustrating that no players ever want to join Fulham. It always seems as though it is hobsons choice for players who come

:dft004:

Jack Fulham

DID THE CHICKENS AT MOTSPUR PARK NOT IMPRESS HIM?

:dead horse:

Bassey the warrior

Well by the sounds of things he's not coming here. One thing we can take for this is that the club is showing ambition, it has good scouts and that Mo is willing to spend money to get good players. That's all very positive.

valdeingruo

Quote from: The Moose on May 15, 2012, 11:43:46 PM
Well by the sounds of things he's not coming here. One thing we can take for this is that the club is showing ambition, it has good scouts and that Mo is willing to spend money to get good players. That's all very positive.

I think it helps that he has the manager he wants too. Would you chuck a bunch of money at a player at a man suggested by a manager you didnt want, probably not. However the manager you did want suggests something, wheres the check book?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: andersons11 on May 15, 2012, 11:54:20 PM
Quote from: The Moose on May 15, 2012, 11:43:46 PM

I think it helps that he has the manager he wants too. Would you chuck a bunch of money at a player at a man suggested by a manager you didnt want, probably not. However the manager you did want suggests something, wheres the check book?
True.

White Noise

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/fulham-know-price-heerenveen-winger-oussama-assaidi-3178551?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page

Fulham know price for Heerenveen winger Oussama Assaidi

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Wed, 05/16/2012 - 12:07

Fulham know the price for Heerenveen winger Oussama Assaidi.

The Morocco international is understood to have already held talks with Fulham and granted a tour of the club's training facilities.

Heerenveen have informed all interested clubs, which also include Espanyol, Assaidi won't be sold for less than €4 million.