News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What would you do to Joey Barton if you were one of his team mates?

Started by finnster01, May 14, 2012, 09:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Vinnieffc

FatFreddysCat

If they'd have gone down he'd have been in a very awkward place, the fans and team mates would want to lynch him, he's got to be up for a massive ban. Also surprised there's been no mention of police action.

MrFantastic

Tevez started they should change the rule and let it be like in hockey in USA fist fights than we would see if tevez and aguero would provoke anybody to fight, I don't think so. I wish they change the rule so that Ballotelli gets beat up. I can stand players pretending to be something special when they are only people who would work for minimum wage if football wasn't so popular game.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Holders

I hope he stays with them, he's just the sort of player they need.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Riversider

There`s no I in team Joey, but there is in p****  065.gif
which just about sums that scum bag up !

The Equalizer

A nice quote from my mate Orm:

"Joey Barton didn't go crazy. Joey Barton just went Joey Barton!"
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

sipwell

Short fuse for sure. And he must be massively frustrated about his poor season. He was not too shabby at Newcastle last season, but he was awful this season. I think there is a lot of frustration on his part as well. Still, he does not need to headbutt the greatest defender in the Prem.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

cottage cheese

Quote from: sipwell on May 14, 2012, 10:38:55 AM
Short fuse for sure. And he must be massively frustrated about his poor season. He was not too shabby at Newcastle last season, but he was awful this season. I think there is a lot of frustration on his part as well. Still, he does not need to headbutt the greatest defender in the Prem.

when did he headbutt aaron hughes?

NogoodBoyo

No, he head-butted Senderos...or was it Kelly?
Nogood "so confusing, isit" boyo

Blingo

I hope they keep him and sign him on an extended contract ;p

Berserker

I think he is just a liability and he needs to be kept in check, which Mark Hughes isn't doing. Mind you Sparky was a pretty aggressive player himself so maybe he thinks it's OK.

Anyway as he is such a liability to a team I hope he stays with QPR  yee-haw!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Quote from: west kowloon white on May 14, 2012, 01:05:43 PM
Stub a cigar out in his eye?

Did the recipricant get blinded by that BTW, it's a awful thing to do?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

michaelread

apparently he was instructed by another player/coach to try and get one of theirs sent off if he got sent off. Thats what the provoking was all about.

Doesn't make it ok, but it does speak volumes about the QPR mentality.

White Noise

Quote from: michaelread on May 14, 2012, 02:15:58 PM
apparently he was instructed by another player/coach to try and get one of theirs sent off if he got sent off. Thats what the provoking was all about.

Doesn't make it ok, but it does speak volumes about the QPR mentality.

Yes he said that in mitigation of his actions on Twitter last night.

Joseph Barton‏@Joey7Barton

Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

Joseph Barton‏@Joey7Barton

The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me...

cmg

Quote from: michaelread on May 14, 2012, 02:15:58 PM

It sounds incredible, but Barton was boasting that this was what happened (or, there is an even worse interpretation of "take one of theirs with me").

If Hughes had any style (unlikely) he would do everyone a favour and ride this bum out of town. There is enough violence and danger about without paying the likes of Joey Barton 60 grand a week for his own unique contribution.

HatterDon

As I've said here before, the only club that should have Barton on its rolls is Wormwood Scrubs FC. He's a sub-human thug who needs to be off the street.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel