watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mahamadou Diarra Staying

Started by The Equalizer, May 17, 2012, 03:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Looks like he's taken the extension until Summer 2013!

Nice start Fulham!

From Fulham FC Facebook page:

"The Club can confirm that midfielder Mahamadou Diarra will remain at Fulham FC until the summer of 2013. Diarra joined Fulham in January 2012 until the end of the 2011/12 campaign with an option to extend until 2013. The former Real Madrid midfielder made 11 appearances for Martin Jol's team during the second half of the season as Fulham claimed ninth place in the Barclays Premier League."
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

DUKE

fulhaman

yyyyeeesss he was one of my favs this year. Everytime I saw him. He held the ball up well, and looks like he is only going to get better

cmg

First bit of real news....and really good news it is, too.

MJG

Good news and with a full preseason we should see the best of him.

WhiteJC

Diarra Extension Confirmed

The Club can confirm that midfielder Mahamadou Diarra will remain at Fulham FC until the summer of 2013.

Diarra joined Fulham in January 2012 until the end of the 2011/12 campaign with an option to extend until 2013.

The former Real Madrid midfielder made 11 appearances for Martin Jol's team during the second half of the season as Fulham claimed ninth place in the Barclays Premier League.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2012/May/DiarraConfirmed.aspx?#ixzz1v8d1gv1M

SouthfieldWhite

Great bit of news. Sorry for sounding a bore but gets on my nerves people guessing who is staying and who is coming, 9 times out of ten they are completely wrong, sit back , enjoy the summer and what ever will be  scarf

AlFayedsChequebook

Very good news.

He has been excellent since joining, so will be good to see him again next year

fulhaman

Might get his name on the back of the new away orange kit haha

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

JBH

Jambo

There will not be many better free transfers all summer.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

fulhaman

Think his signing could mean the end of one player at Fulham?

Airfix

Great news!  More ambition please, Fulham!

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 17, 2012, 03:42:10 PM

Nice shorts, we should change to black shorts going forwards - it looks quite good.....  :dead horse:

Swedish Terrier

Great start for sure! He's been at a very high level lately, and could improve in the future He could be vital next season as Danny Murphy's minutes on the pitch will only keep decreasing. Now let's hope for as many of these as possible to happen:
-Dempsey signs a contract extension
-Dembélé signs a contract extension
-Danny Murphy becomes a player/coach next season, and retires from football as a white.
-We sign Jordan Rhodes, Nathaniel Clyne, Luciano Narsingh.
-Stockdale stays with us and becomes number 1 next season

Just a bit of afternoon dreamin'.
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

fulhaman

Who we signing next then? Demps, Dem or I think Brede

elgreenio

I was one of the sceptical ones to begin with but his last few performances have been class, just hope he stays fit

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

FatFreddysCat

Terrific news, should be an absolute monster next season.

Fusili

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 17, 2012, 04:47:26 PM
Terrific news, should be an absolute monster next season.

I could't have said it any better  scarf