more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Announced on Sky Sports News

Started by Walsh, June 01, 2012, 03:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

This is the list Sky used isn't it? -

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/other/premier-league-released-list.pdf

BBC TV News just said Danny Murphy released and mentioned others like Owen, King etc.

Mitch

It's just a list of players for whom their contract was up today. Whilst they don't have a contract it doesn't mean they are all necessarily off or not staying on.

Walsh

Quote from: White Noise on June 01, 2012, 03:43:15 PM
This is the list Sky used isn't it? -

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/other/premier-league-released-list.pdf

BBC TV News just said Danny Murphy released and mentioned others like Owen, King etc.

The list Sky Sports TV channel gave doesn't have half of them players on, it doesn't say Pogrebnyak.

LBNo11

...Noon today was the deadline to renew season tickets - call me a cynic...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

tommy

Players contracts can keep rolling over month by month until a decision is made. This is what Im sure is happening. No way would Fulham release Murphy without a big article on the Official. At least I'd hope not.

The Doctor

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 01, 2012, 04:06:44 PM
...Noon today was the deadline to renew season tickets - call me a cynic...

Clever work by the club.  Now those players will have to pay top whack for tickets to see Fulham.

Al Fayed's Chequebook:  Am happy to donate winnings from bet to charity or FoF - whichever you prefer

Oiseau

Isn't Danny off on holiday to Greece today (according to his wife's twitter?) Does that mean that there won't be any further contract negotiations for a while yet?

dgnffc

Copy and paste from BBC website:

1512:
FOOTBALL
The Premier League releases a list of players whose contracts are set to expire this summer. Ledley King's name is there, although the defender is keen to remain at Tottenham in some capacity.

---------------
Calm down everyone, it's just a list of contracts that expire this summer. :dead horse:

Peabody

Yarden

just on twitter

Joanna Murphy ‏@joannataylormum
Thanks for all the good luck messages for Danny but I'm afraid someone's got it very wrong.

Can we calm down now?

Berserker

Quote from: Yarden on June 01, 2012, 04:44:27 PM
just on twitter

Joanna Murphy ‏@joannataylormum
Thanks for all the good luck messages for Danny but I'm afraid someone's got it very wrong.

Can we calm down now?

can somebody Tweet her and tell her we don't want Danny to leave.  I don't tweet or facebook I'm afraid so can't do it myself.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

NorthernWhite

I thought her message might be to do with Simon Peach's tweet saying negotiations were ongoing, meaning they weren't but she confirmed it was to do with premature stories saying he's off.

It's not definate one way or the other if he's staying or going but it does appear he's still negotiating with the club and she's well aware that people don't want him to leave.

Walsh

@joannataylormum a lot of people misinterpreted the Out of Contract List as a released list so everyone thought he was released. False alarm

Mitch

I hope I marry a woman that's still as beautiful as Mrs Murphy when I'm his age. Not connected to this at all, but just thought I'd chuck it out there.

NorthernWhite

I think the Pog will sign for us before the Euro's and hopefully the club will see sense and ensure Danny is with us for another year. I think after that he'd be happy to start coaching and I hope that role is also with us.

Even if the Pog does sign, that really means we only have him and Sa so I think we need another 2 strikers on the books.

NorthernWhite

Quote from: Mitch on June 01, 2012, 05:06:39 PM
I hope I marry a woman that's still as beautiful as Mrs Murphy when I'm his age. Not connected to this at all, but just thought I'd chuck it out there.

I bet you wouldn't say no at your age now?

Mitch

Quote from: NorthernWhite on June 01, 2012, 05:08:57 PM

Haha, that's not really what I meant. Obviously I would be happy now, I'd just be even more happy... amazed infact, if I had someone so beauts still when I'm in my mid to late 30's.

Berserker

Quote from: NorthernWhite on June 01, 2012, 05:08:57 PM

He's only about 35 isn't he, although I must admit he looks older. I'm sure there must be loads of men that are 35 that have wives that are good looking, therefore I'm sure you will.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MasterHaynes

Please people , don't act like Lemmings , one person spouts something , no one checks and everybody follws them over the Cliff.

Sky have a list which they title 'Players Released' BBC have the same List and title it 'Players out of Contract'.The Sky article has some narrative before the 'Released list' in which it states ;

''It is understood that Fulham are still in talks with Danny Murphy and Pavel Pogrebnyak about extended stays with talks on-going and offers made to the key duo.But the Cottagers are not in discussions with striker Andrew Johnson, midfielder Bjorn Helge Riise or defender Zdenek Grygera about new deals, and they are set to leave Craven Cottage''

So stop all the wailing and accusations aimed at the Fulham board, it is the same situation as it was at the end of the season other than Grygera who was to prove his fitness which looks like he may have suffered a setback in his recovery. I'm sure both players and their agents are trying to iron out the best deal they can and Fulham are doing likewise.I'd expect no less from either party
:hook:

alfie

Quote from: Tonywa on June 01, 2012, 03:20:05 PM
Just cannot believe the news about our great captain.  Age aside he made a huge contribution last season and to the end we just did not look the same team without him.  I'm really shocked and so sorry to see him just cast aside like this. Not greatly surprised about the other three however. Though if the team loses the goals contributed last season by Deuce Dempsey, the Pog, Andy Johnson and Bobby Zamora it doesn't leave a great deal does it?

lot of jumping to conclusions here, has anyone thought that maybe he wanted to go?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't