Walsh

Players on Free's

White Noise said these:
Andrew Johnson
Danny Murphy
Bjorn Helge Riise
Pavel Pogrebnyak

Sky Sports Free Transfer List:
Jose Bosingwa, Salomon Kalou, Ledley King, Louis Saha, Carlos Cuellar, Emile Heskey, Ivan Klasnic, Andrew Johnson, Danny Murphy, Fabio Aurelio, Owen Hargreaves, Tomasz Kuszczak, Michael Owen.

dont stand me down

To let murphy go is a big mistake and a dreadful way for him to be treated.AJ couldn't stay fit at any point.

White Noise

Fulham release.. Andrew Johnson, Bjorn Helge Riise, Pavel Pogrebnyak & Danny Murphy.

White Noise

Ahmed 'Cass' Elgamri‏@Elgamri1

@ODeaFfc not yet sky sports just read a list of every players released in the prem.. its on the Premier League website apparently

Mitch

Is it officially released or just contract come to an end?

If it's the latter it doesn't mean we aren't in talks to extend, just that the contract itself is up; quite different. They've been free to speak to other clubs for 6 months.

Andy_M

Expected Pog to be signed up.

AJ was a cert to go and no surprise about Riise jnr and to be honest from seeing some of Murphy's wife's tweets I'm not that surprised he's gone either.

Not saying it's the right decision to let him go and would have like to see him stay on one more season with a coaching role. Poor treatment by the club in my opinion. Has been a great player for us and a loyal servant. Will always remember him for his header at Pompey that kept us up!

Still I will await the official confirmation from the club first. But those are my initial thoughts.
@got_maile

cottage cheese

disgusted with murphy being released. So what if he did not have the legs to play every game.The only player on the pitch who barked orders and set up some nice plays....i hope to god we have a sublime player coming in as apart from sidders and diarra we have no one...(im predicting dembele and dickson to be sold) kasami and gecov are not there yet

and i predict brede for captain???

The Doctor

Fulhamfc.com: First with the news.

Expected AJ + Riise to be off.  Murphy and Pog a surprise, although obviously had been mooted.  Be interesting to see who the club have lined up as replacements.  I'm assuming replacements are in the pipeline simply because not to have done so would be gross incompetence and that's something you can't accuse the Board of over the last few seasons.

So long to all, and thanks for your efforts lads.  Have some good memories of all of them in the black and white.

White Noise

AlFayedsChequebook

I bet anyone on here £10 that Murphy will be here next season.

The Equalizer

Grygera gone too. That didn't last long..
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Doctor

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on June 01, 2012, 03:16:11 PM

I'll take that bet and happily lose to be honest

Jack Fulham

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: The Doctor on June 01, 2012, 03:17:10 PM

I'll take that bet and happily lose to be honest

With everyone as our witness - deal!

Tonywa

Just cannot believe the news about our great captain.  Age aside he made a huge contribution last season and to the end we just did not look the same team without him.  I'm really shocked and so sorry to see him just cast aside like this. Not greatly surprised about the other three however. Though if the team loses the goals contributed last season by Deuce Dempsey, the Pog, Andy Johnson and Bobby Zamora it doesn't leave a great deal does it?

cottage cheese

ledley king is on the spurs list..surley a typo?

tommy

There is no way the club would release our captain without a massive thank you on the official website. This just means his contract is up. He'll sign for another year.

dont stand me down

Can someone tweet Dannys wife to confirm he's gone or going?

White Noise

I'll have some of that as well please. :047:

MJG

Its just an official list of players who's contracts are up. Ledley King is on it as well so do people think he's leaving Spurs?