more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Tix - Help?

Started by ClarksOriginal, June 06, 2012, 12:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClarksOriginal

Hi Guys.

Currently an ST in H5 for a few years now. Just had a woman from FFC (nice Italian woman  :59:) ring me about my ST for next year.

I'm looking to save a few bob - she suggested H2/H7.  Does anyone sit in these blocks? If so, whats the viewing like etc?

Appreciate all the help.

000en.gif yee-haw!
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

LBNo11

...Clarks Original, H7 has fantastic views but there is a restricted view in H7 row 33. See all restricted view links below:-

http://www.fulhamfc.com/surroundviews/restrictedview.html
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Doctor

I sit in H7, about halfway back (row BB).  No complaints about the view at all.  I think the pole would be in your way if you went much farther back, but wouldn't obscure much more than a section of pitch down near the corner flag.

Photo below (shamelessly robbed from os5889) is taken from our seats

ClarksOriginal

Thank you both.

Now I've seen the pictures I think I've made my mind up. I'm Row G in H5 and all I can see is the top of the grass and goal nets.

Cheers
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

sipwell

Quote from: The Doctor on June 06, 2012, 12:37:29 PM
I sit in H7, about halfway back (row BB).  No complaints about the view at all.  I think the pole would be in your way if you went much farther back, but wouldn't obscure much more than a section of pitch down near the corner flag.

You can barely see one of posts on the other side of the pitch  :hook:

Get Coat gif
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Doctor

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on June 06, 2012, 01:35:22 PM
Thank you both.

Now I've seen the pictures I think I've made my mind up. I'm Row G in H5 and all I can see is the top of the grass and goal nets.

Cheers

I know what you mean.  First couple of seasons back after LR exile, we were in H4 row H...about level with the crossbar.  It sounds stupid, but it was quite difficult to see through the goal net when the sun was shining on to it - probably one of those things you have to see for yourself rather than having it described.  Much happier with the H7 seats.

Quote from: sipwell on June 06, 2012, 01:40:31 PM

You can barely see one of posts on the other side of the pitch  :hook:

Get Coat gif

I accept no responsibility for the quality of the photo  :dft011:

Alternative

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on June 06, 2012, 01:35:22 PM
Thank you both.

Cheers

You can read the names on the players shirts though. I used to be in G in H7. Rain can sometimes blow in on row G.

Alternative

Quote from: The Doctor on June 06, 2012, 12:37:29 PM
I sit in H7, about halfway back (row BB).  No complaints about the view at all.  I think the pole would be in your way if you went much farther back, but wouldn't obscure much more than a section of pitch down near the corner flag.

Row AA in H7 is OK and you can see the river too.

HatterDon

my advice is to avoid seats that are in the line of all those sprinklers.

I was very pleased to see that it is almost impossible to get a bad view in Craven Cottage. The higher the better, of course, I'm not sure I'd like to watch from those sub-surface seats on the front row. We were about 20 rows up in the Riverside stand level with the goal line next to the Hammersmith End. The sightlines were brilliant. God what a lovely venue for sport our Cottage is.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BalDrick

After a few seasons of no ST, I've got one in H7 for next season, having sat with various mates there last season. Very good view, I'd say certainly no worse than behind the goal.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town