News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lassana Diarra To Sign For Fulham? Shurely Shome Mishtake?

Started by White Noise, June 11, 2012, 03:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=82604

Inter greets Diarra. The agent said, "Go to Fulham"  

Frederic Guerra unveils speaking on Kiss Kiss Napoli 

06/11/2012 16:08 by Christian Liotta

article read 292 times

© Image of Sport photos

Lassana Diarra set the idea: The Real Madrid midfielder, in fact, is one step agreement with Fulham. The announcement is made directly to the player's agent Frederic Guerra, who spoke on Kiss Kiss Napoli has revealed the imminent signing with the Cottagers: "Yes, Lassana Diarra is on the market and is signing a new contract with Fulham. It is nearly almost settled down in England. his future is putting in place right now with the final details. "

Mr Fulham

It's a mistake, yes. Frederic Guerra is the agent of Mahamadou Diarra. He does not represent Lassana Diarra

cookie123

I've read from now football on twitter that he's ready to sign a contract???

Mr Fulham

Madrid want to use him as makeweight in Modric deal so I very much doubt that.

rusty shackleford

Its strange that even though the quote was attributed to mahamadou's agent, it happened today on Italian radio and said he "will" sign, even though he already has.

Here is a quote from some dodgy looking site that actually credits the quote to John Williams, Lassana's agent:

Fenerbahçe wants to add staff due to higher wages, but the coach Aykut Kocaman Lassana Diarra gave up the Premier League is back ...

Before England Chelsea, Arsenal and Portsmouth, wearing jerseys of French star had agreed to Fulham manager John Williams said.

Williams spoke to an Italian radio station, 'was an attempt to Naples?' No question was not such a thing. Already we have agreed to Fulham, "he announced the transfer by responding.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

The fact that Mahamadou Diarra signed a few weeks ago makes me feel there is some element of truth in it being Lassana. Surely they won't report something that's already happened as if it is going to happen.

White Noise

Someone on Twitter saying that we will pay Lassana Diarra £5 million a year under the deal.

There is only one way Fulham would ever pay that sort of money to one player and thats if we had money from an oil rich Arab nation behind us. But that can't possibly be the case can it?? 086.gif

Mr Fulham

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Mr Fulham

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 11, 2012, 11:07:08 PM
Quote from: ElissonSnygg on June 11, 2012, 10:55:53 PM
Do we even need someone like Lassana?
Surely when Dembele and/or Murphy leave the club
So it'll be a central midfield of Diarra's then. That may be too awesome.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

hopper

is this definitely a false rumour? hope not, it would signal us stepping up to a whole new level

valdeingruo

Diarra-Diarra midfield does sound nice doesnt it. However i refuse to belive anything till i see it.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

sipwell

Could we have Alou Diarra too? I think he was impressive yesterday vs. England!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Berserker

We could have a new song: Come Diarra, Diarra, similar to 'Come Sera Sera'
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

valdeingruo

Quote from: sipwell on June 12, 2012, 05:48:48 AM
Could we have Alou Diarra too? I think he was impressive yesterday vs. England!

Just snap up every decent Diarra. Imagine the comentary. Diarra passes to Diarra who gives it to Diarra and Diarra takes a shot!
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

White Noise

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=359258

Ag Diarra: "Nothing Naples, goes to Fulham"

06/11/2012 15:27 Stephen Sica

article read 4296 times

© Photo by Alvaro Hernandez 

"Diarra is signing with Fulham." Frederic Guerra, an agent of Real Madrid midfielder, Radio Goal off to the whims of Naples for the player Franco-Malian, and clarifies: "The Naples which has the ever tried. His future is taking shape now. Lavezzi? Yes, no doubt will sign for PSG. they told me that the blues are becoming involved in Toulouse's Moussa Sissoko, but I have not spoken to anyone of the Naples. the player is on the market because his contract expires in 2013. his cost is around 6-7 million. "

MontenegroWhite

Wow! I thought this news was a mistake... Would really like Fulham to sign him. He is not "mastermind" but his straight always impressed me.

ToodlesMcToot

Just odd that transfemarket has a list of Guerra's clients which Lassana is not on. Equally odd that Lasana's page on that same site does not list a agent at all.

I do not know their reputation for completeness or accuracy however.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Mr Fulham

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 12, 2012, 12:43:46 PM
Just odd that transfemarket has a list of Guerra's clients which Lassana is not on. Equally odd that Lasana's page on that same site does not list a agent at all.

I do not know their reputation for completeness or accuracy however.

It's incomplete. Transfermarkt does exist for 12 years now (I work for them and know the owner and major shareholder) but it's still incomplete.

I hear John Williams is his main agent.
And John Williams works for Frederic Guerra.