https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

COME BACK FRANKIE

Started by Mr Fulham, August 06, 2012, 10:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

COME ON PAL. Chin up! Quality poster.

RidgeRider

Seriously dude....get your backside back in here!

Terry Angus

i'm only a casual & recent poster on this forum (more of a 'lurker' really), but from the little that i've seen, if another poster who quits gets a two page thread inviting him to rejoin and resume posting about 'sausages' [wtf, ffs], then this guy, who contributed a lot of invariably fulham related stuff, and seemed genuinely enthused in doing so, should get a lot more

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Terry Angus on August 06, 2012, 10:54:58 PM
i'm only a casual & recent poster on this forum (more of a 'lurker' really), but from the little that i've seen, if another poster who quits gets a two page thread inviting him to rejoin and resume posting about 'sausages' [wtf, ffs], then this guy, who contributed a lot of invariably fulham related stuff, and seemed genuinely enthused in doing so, should get a lot more

Great post

Tomo

He's a great poster but he left in a bit of a handbags moment, hope he comes back.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

The King

Why is everyone such a drama queen here? What's wrong with this board?

The Bronsons

Quote from: The King on August 06, 2012, 11:52:04 PM

So we're all drama queens, are we? That's it, I'm off.

zzamora

Quote from: Terry Angus on August 06, 2012, 10:54:58 PM

Oh we've hit the FOF nail bang on the head. FANTASTIC POST.

Frankie, you're one of the few on the board who knows his football and his tactics/info/players like the back of his hand, and ALL of your posts are interesting and thought provoking.

More than can be said for some posters who get their own come back because we all know you personally thread.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: The Bronsons on August 07, 2012, 12:48:51 AM

So we're all drama queens, are we? That's it, I'm off.

I assumed you were a collective.

How many of you are staying?

Fernhurst

Emmmmm ..... Very thought provoking

Come back Frank BTW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

cookie123

mr-ska

As a footnote to this thread.. if any poster does have problems on this board, please contact any of the moderators. There are very few problems we can't iron out. Shame to lose quality posters. 

epsomraver

FRANKIE PETER TAYLOR, sorry but if someone goes off because some else disagrees with them then let them go, this is a forum, not a nodding society , we have posters who irritate so all you do is scroll by, all this please come back posts are nonsense.

elgreenio

Quote from: epsomraver on August 07, 2012, 11:07:11 AM
FRANKIE PETER TAYLOR, sorry but if someone goes off because some else disagrees with them then let them go, this is a forum, not a nodding society , we have posters who irritate so all you do is scroll by, all this please come back posts are nonsense.

agreed 100%
touch my camera through the fence

MJG

Is this all down to the 'McFadden' thread?

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: MJG on August 07, 2012, 11:35:18 AM
Is this all down to the 'McFadden' thread?

Or as it is now known 'the scottish player'

sipwell

Deleting your account is in no way a good answer to any problem. Come back.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

LBNo11

...I hope the lad comes back even though I don't know him personally and he's not a member of a perceived clicque. I like his posts simple.

People disagree with each other all the time, it is not exclusive to message boards, and one thing for sure, he should be aware that if someone disagrees with him on Friends Of Fulham it is usually done in a civilized and well mannered way, as it was in this instance. Not sure how he will react to the way people disagree on other boards...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Maidstone Lee

always thought his posts were well written, i've been away for a couple of days whats happened?
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

epsomraver

He thew a wobbly because someone disagreed with him.