more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

adam and n‘gog

Started by cookie123, August 12, 2012, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the1metaknight

Quote from: cookie123 on August 12, 2012, 03:34:15 PM
Petric is too old to play back to back full games.
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

zzamora

Quote from: cookie123 on August 12, 2012, 04:13:29 PM
Petric doesnt cut it

Always nice to see someone who keeps up with the team in pre-season and watches the Bundesliga. Congratulations.

rusty shackleford

Never expected a billy madison quote on here

Mr_Moon

Quote from: alexbishop on August 12, 2012, 04:31:25 PM

Yes, it's the transfer rumours ive been frustrated with and embarrassed about! So far the business itself has been good.

Why would you be embarrassed about a load of stories which 90% of are crap?

alexbishop

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 12, 2012, 04:53:33 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on August 12, 2012, 04:31:25 PM

Yes, it's the transfer rumours ive been frustrated with and embarrassed about! So far the business itself has been good.

Why would you be embarrassed about a load of stories which 90% of are crap?

That someone had the cheek to come up with them :p

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: alexbishop on August 12, 2012, 04:18:17 PM
What a load of crap. This has been a really frustrating and embarrassing transfer window so far :dft006:

Just curious, how long have you been following Fulham? I've only been following them for several years now and this transfer window is par for the course in my limited experience. We always leave it late. For some reason, this is just how we do business.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Chutney

n'gog is so bad its actually ridiculous at times.
C O Y W

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: fulhamben on August 12, 2012, 03:04:52 PM
no petric?

Cookie123 has a 3 man defense and you're worried about Petric??  :011:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

alexbishop

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 12, 2012, 06:42:35 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on August 12, 2012, 04:18:17 PM
What a load of crap. This has been a really frustrating and embarrassing transfer window so far :dft006:

Just curious, how long have you been following Fulham? I've only been following them for several years now and this transfer window is par for the course in my limited experience. We always leave it late. For some reason, this is just how we do business.

Haha since 1997 see my sig. No you're not wrong but my Chelsea and QPR supporting friends have taken an increased amount of pleasure in rubbing some of these rumours in my face this season. We had such a positive window for transfer rumours back in Jan with links to Barrios, Gignac and the like now this summer it's bloody n'gog, the peterborough guy etc. Then you have Liverpool tapping up Clint and then claiming we're asking for too much for him!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

TonyGilroy

The rumours are hardly the fault of the club.

I'd be astonished if we signed N'gog. Jol could be interested in Adam, I wouldn't know although I'd be surprised, but I don't see the need to link that to a Dempsey sale.

Before complaining about our lack of transfer activity see how little business other clubs are doing. Spurs have one striker left (Defoe) and he's supposed to be leaving.

LRCN

guys i've heard a rumour we're after javier pastore pass it on. fair play to the club for showing such ambition.

wouldnt mind adam here. nice passer of the ball.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: ~lork on August 12, 2012, 07:25:27 PM

:plus one:

MJG

No problem with Adam, he did well with Blackpool and was one of the players of the season.
Ok maybe Liverpool a bit big for him last year or the fact Dalglish was manager was why his stock has dropped.
We have a good record of picking up players down on their luck and giving them a new lease of life.

alexbishop

I bought Charlie Adam on football manager for Fulham and he was my best player so I reckon he'd do well...hah! ironically I sold Clint to Liverpool for 10m....
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

LRCN

oh, ngog looked like he really had something about him but when given finally a first team chance last season failed.

Mr_Moon

I don't think any set of fans have ever rated N'gog. I'd rather he proved himself elsewhere before we took him on.

Walsh

guys i've heard a rumour we're after javier pastore pass it on. fair play to the club for showing such ambition.

you're joking right?? :P

LRCN

Quote from: Walsh on August 12, 2012, 08:11:00 PM

you're joking right?? :P

of course.

HatterDon

So, you're telling me that N'gog has replaced Steve?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel