watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

adam and n‘gog

Started by cookie123, August 12, 2012, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie123

A couple of rumours circulating that these two are coming to the cottage. i think that if we were to addthese two to our squad it would be great. adam in part exchange for dempsey and N'gogfor £3m. this wpuld be my team for this season...
GK: schwarzer
RB:Riether
CB:hangeland
LB: JA Riise
RM:Ruiz
CM:Diarra, Adam
LM: frei/kaca
CAM: Dembele
ST: N'gog, rodallega

i want a new CB tbh

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Admin

I'm sorry but N'Gog is awful.

fulhamben

is ngog that naff bolton player
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cookie123

N'gog is only 23, we need to take risks. rodallega is already used to the prem n'gog has insane potential. sturridge was deemed useless a little while back. it takes time for a player to develop. petric is a come on at 70 mins player. not first team. if we become reliant on a 31 year old im worried as to where we will end up. id rather have kaca upfront.

ElissonSnygg

Ngog before Petric? Pff
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

cookie123

Petric is too old to play back to back full games. We need another starting striker.

Thamesbank

Petric is coming on at 70mins! Lol dream on he will start every game, doubt there is anyone we could buy that would consign him to the bench

zzamora

Quote from: cookie123 on August 12, 2012, 03:34:15 PM
Petric is too old to play back to back full games. We need another starting striker.

fp.gif

Walsh

N'gog is one of the worst strikers I have ever seen play.

Lighthouse

We need a couple of strikers and are running out of options and time. Clearly Ohgog is the best we are aiming for. Or the the Posh midget with an attitude problem. Oh the giddy choice.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cookie123

Mr Fulham

N'Gog is indeed an awful player.

cookie123

Hes 23. if we keep going like this we'll end up with a team of 30 year olds. we have to build and invest in the future.

Walsh

I would prefer to go with Steven Fletcher.

alexbishop

What a load of crap. This has been a really frustrating and embarrassing transfer window so far :dft006:
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

WORTHINGFULHAM

Ngog is awful and a complete nail think we will be aiming higher than that and not a massive fan of afam either think he got found out at liverpool, very average player.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: alexbishop on August 12, 2012, 04:18:17 PM
What a load of crap. This has been a really frustrating and embarrassing transfer window so far :dft006:

It's a transfer rumour. Don't need to get your knickers in a twist.

alexbishop

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 12, 2012, 04:28:51 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on August 12, 2012, 04:18:17 PM

It's a transfer rumour. Don't need to get your knickers in a twist.

Yes, it's the transfer rumours ive been frustrated with and embarrassed about! So far the business itself has been good.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

LordNelson

No Ngog please.  Money down the drain.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"