watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our transfer window has officially sucked

Started by Admin, August 16, 2012, 07:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I know it's not over yet and people will say that we always pull something out of the bag last minute, but I have really, really been disappointed so far.

The way we have approached this window has been absolutely shocking, with half hearted attempts at signing players, ridiculous bids turned down and an ongoing saga will Dempsey that has lasted all bloody summer.

I feel that we are still 3 players short before the start of the season, we desperately need another striker, preferably a creative midfielder, left sided winger wouldn't go a miss and some cover in defence.

All we've gained so far is Petric' on a free who OK, has looked bright since he joined but has an injury record as long as Hugo's, an average right back and that's about it. What happens if one of our forwards actually gets injured?

Anyway, I'm sick and tired of this transfer window. I honestly thought we'd push on this season but I'm bitterly disappointed. Every day it's Dempsey, Dempsey, Dempsey and I've had it up to here with it all.

And I'm tired...

jelmo

Has this been brought on by Assaidi going to liverpool for 3m?

the1metaknight

Quote from: Admin on August 16, 2012, 07:42:38 PM
I know it's not over yet and people will say that we always pull something out of the bag last minute, but I have really, really been disappointed so far.

The way we have approached this window has been absolutely shocking, with half hearted attempts at signing players, ridiculous bids turned down and an ongoing saga will Dempsey that has lasted all bloody summer.

I feel that we are still 3 players short before the start of the season, we desperately need another striker, preferably a creative midfielder, left sided winger wouldn't go a miss and some cover in defence.

All we've gained so far is Petric' on a free who OK, has looked bright since he joined but has an injury record as long as Hugo's, an average right back and that's about it. What happens if one of our forwards actually gets injured?

Anyway, I'm sick and tired of this transfer window. I honestly thought we'd push on this season but I'm bitterly disappointed. Every day it's Dempsey, Dempsey, Dempsey and I've had it up to here with it all.

And I'm tired...

Absolutely PATHETIC performance by us. Absolutely pathetic and useless.

Mr Fulham

I'm stuck between  090.gif and  :plus one:

fulhamben

its only gonna get worse if you ask me.still think we will lose both and we wont replace with players as good as them. but hey ho we are fulham. we not destined to be uncontestedly happy
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

fulhamguy

I find it hard to disagree as we are short in some areas, but...

What's the point in having a youth system if we aren't going to use it? Give the youngsters a chance I say.
COYW!

Walsh

there is 2 weeks left... don't count us out just yet, just because the premiership starts on Saturday doesn't mean the transfer window ends on Saturday.

Berserker

well I'm going to the Cinema to watch a stupid cartoon film to take my mind off it. The film's called Brave, and that is what I shall be regarding Fulham!

We should all be Brave, as we probably will need to be  :026:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

Quote from: fulhamaustin on August 16, 2012, 07:53:47 PM
I find it hard to disagree as we are short in some areas, but...

What's the point in having a youth system if we aren't going to use it? Give the youngsters a chance I say.
we already have 3 in our 21 man squad as it stands

mangoputney

Lame west londons laughing stock

(disclaimer we aint gonna match Chelsea for example, but they've done their level of business, haha the same, we are just so so weak)

Pathetic
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

WORTHINGFULHAM

wtf calm down, good business so far without spending a penny, 2 weeks to go and all in all its been a quiet window so far anyway.
We will have our targets and wait for the moment, we keep things under the radar these days.
Qpr have been splashing cash like they are a established prem outfit and over paying on wages just to bring them to the club, this will have its on conciquences further down the line.
We got money to spend, its the timing of the purchase which is crucial.

in Jol we trust

Admin

Quote from: jelmo on August 16, 2012, 07:48:58 PM
Has this been brought on by Assaidi going to liverpool for 3m?

Absolute bargain!!

Oiseau

I'm trying not to think about it too much because it's making me quite miserable. I've never been quite this worried about us even before the season has started. There are so many important contracts that need extensions, some fairly significant holes in our squad and quite a few key players looking as if they'll jump ship. My nightmare is that we could do awfully this season and do a Bolton (our players/manager at the end of their contracts are released.) We don't seem to be doing much (visibly at least) about it... It seems as if we have no money to spend, too...

I really hope Ruiz fulfils his potential this season.

JBH

S001.gif  You miserable ***&&^$%$$£!!!

Mr Fulham

Erik Nevland ‏@ErikNevland

Looking forward to the new PL season, think #fulhamfc will have a very good season. Solid team!! #COYW

fulhamben

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on August 16, 2012, 08:24:31 PM
wtf calm down, good business so far without spending a penny, 2 weeks to go and all in all its been a quiet window so far anyway.
We will have our targets and wait for the moment, we keep things under the radar these days.
Qpr have been splashing cash like they are a established prem outfit and over paying on wages just to bring them to the club, this will have its on conciquences further down the line.
We got money to spend, its the timing of the purchase which is crucial.

in Jol we trust
qpr have been splashing cash like they are an established prem outfit? does that mean our lack of spending means we are like a conference team?

rusty shackleford

If the window were to close right now, id be more than happy. Its the constant with the dems and the media dismissing us as an afterthought that does my head in

fulhamben

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 16, 2012, 09:06:43 PM
If the window were to close right now, id be more than happy. Its the constant bullpoo with the dems and the media dismissing us as an afterthought that does my head in
i wouldnt. dont want to lose them on frees, so if they are not going to sign on i hope we get some money for them

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop