Dickson Etuhu

Started by FFC1987, August 29, 2012, 03:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Have a field day with this:-

Dickson Etuhu‏@DicksonEtuhu

Ask yourself? Why is everyone leaving or want to leave??? Hhmm

TonyGilroy

It's not difficult to guess why Dembele is leaving.

tommyffc

Etuhu left because he couldn't get playing time, due to Dembele. So uh, what's his point?

FFC1987

I'm confused that Dembele would go to Spurs to be honest, maybe he won't but surely if hes got ambition, he will wait for the big move to Man U or Real where he has been linked? Saying that, its a step up and I can understand it but its ruddy annoying!!!!

Also I wonder what Dickson is getting at.

Sector9

I think it is quite clear what Etuhu is getting at.

Hm.

Basil

Dickson just lucky the Venkys activated the buy out clause on his contract.
Always think he stirs on twitter.

SKSW6

Aww, someone's upset that he wasn't as good as Diarra and is trying to stir things up.

ElissonSnygg

@DicksonEtuhu

And I'm not reffering to Blackburn..
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

horse1031

really Dickson.  Please be a little more classy than that.

the players ran the team and now there is a manager that isnt taking their crap.  No ONE is bigger than the team!  Plus, we have no money and we are not a champions league team :hook: :wum:

JBH

Dickson Etuhu - No class on the pitch no class off it that is why he is plying his trade in the championship.

Reindeer

He's being a p****.  

FFC1987

After all that, I got a reply from him: -

How funny.. No I wasn't good enough.. I was just lucky!

Shaun Lugo‏@shaunyL900

@DicksonEtuhu Why are you lowering yourself? Your image at FFC was one of a role model, don't tarnish it with this nonsense.

@shaunyL900 your right mate..

Now he has apoligised. Interesting.

hn4fulham

My first post but have been reading here for a long time. I really think there's a genuine problem at the club. I doubt Dempsey is the kind that would refuse to play. I fear that Jol and management are really destroying something good with the team. I think there's a strong possibility and the signs are there that more players will become unsettled as the season goes on.

We're headed for a rough season ahead of us.

leonffc

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 29, 2012, 03:13:53 PM
I'm confused that Dembele would go to Spurs to be honest, maybe he won't but surely if hes got ambition, he will wait for the big move to Man U or Real where he has been linked? Saying that, its a step up and I can understand it but its ruddy annoying!!!!

Spurs have just signed a partnership deal with Real Madrid. He'll still play every game at Spurs until Madrid come calling. The guys not stupid, he's got his head firmly screwed on

FFC1987

Quote from: leonffc on August 29, 2012, 03:59:41 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on August 29, 2012, 03:13:53 PM

Spurs have just signed a partnership deal with Real Madrid. He'll still play every game at Spurs until Madrid come calling. The guys not stupid, he's got his head firmly screwed on

Good point, I overlooked this! Thanks for the information.

MJG

Im going to refrain from saying what i think of him at this moment.

FFC1987

He was annoyed and probably knows stuff about the club that we don't, especially in connection to the Clint scenario,(they were very good mates). He has said sorry, as much as he has annoyed me, this won't overshadow the good he has done for the club.

I hope this line of thought is used more often in relation to our players, staff and owners.

cottage cheese

talksport have just gone into one on ethuhu. Saying maybe he should think about his own performances first!

Fulhamfc1989

Quote from: cottage cheese on August 29, 2012, 04:23:00 PM
talksport have just gone into one on ethuhu. Saying maybe he should think about his own performances first!

The Fulham supporter who just came on did nothing to cover himself in glory, what's so ever!

What strikes me about Gough and Durham is that they literally have no idea about Fulham. They picked out (rather predictably) Hangeland and Schwarzer as our only decent players...what about Riise? Diarra? Duff? or Petric? They literally have no idea.

Durham needs a slap!   

rusty shackleford

If there was ever something i hated, its a mouth piece on twitter