News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In this week of ALL WEEKS!!! Why do people STILL insist on leaving early?

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 03, 2012, 07:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Arsenal came back from 4 down, Chelsea scored in the last minute yet some morons were walking out in drones after 87 minutes.

If you left early today and you missed the Sidwell goal and you are reading this. You disgust me 
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

LBNo11

...glad that the 'fans' who left with 7/6/5/4 minutes to go missed our late goal. Thanks for your support...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Herbie

I've never understood leaving a couple of minutes early, unless transport or something else mean that you really have to get away at a particular time.

I feel more sorry for the Arsenal fans that were shown on the telly walking out after Reading went 4-0 up in the Rumblelows/Worthington/Coca Cola/Carling/Capital 1 Cup earlier this week.

mangoputney

I left early cos that performance was absolutely w*nk...

Fact car was parked up in Tottenham & having to get back to Luton my caveat... I'd seen enough
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Oiseau

No matter how badly we're playing or the result, I always stay to the end.

Despite that, if people want to leave early, that's up to them and I'm sure that they have a good reason. It's unfortunate but ultimately their decision. I could understand leaving early especially if you have small children with you and would like to avoid the crush.

Berserker

Some people do a 300 mile round trip to get to  Fulham games, therefore if they need to leave early to catch a train that's fine by me. I don't like to judge other people as i don't know there circumstances
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Riverside

Quote from: Oiseau on November 03, 2012, 08:25:47 PM
No matter how badly we're playing or the result, I always stay to the end.

Despite that, if people want to leave early, that's up to them and I'm sure that they have a good reason. It's unfortunate but ultimately their decision. I could understand leaving early especially if you have small children with you and would like to avoid the crush.

Crush ?
Craven Cottage ?
Wait 10 minutes after = no crush and you see the equaliser ( Sidwell ) / winner ( Bairdinho ) / loser ( Dezco ) etc

Logicalman

I agree, it's difficult to criticize when you don't know the personal circumstances, but I can honestly say I have never left early from the cottage. I will admit to arriving late in my time, that being when I was a kid and at times couldn't afford the price of admission I could turn up at half time and the gates were opened shortly afterwards, so I could sneak in the Hammy end.

I guess, now living so far away and having few chances to attend games, I get jealous of those that can, and only wish that those that do leave early  - but for no other reason than to avoid the 'crush' - could be in my position for a time, and they'd soon relish the chance to stay at the cottage for as long as they could, every match, without fail, just to applaud the lads off the field.

Rhys Lightning 63

And can I say, to anyone who was in the vicinity of mid H6 and heard someone shouting 'The games not over', yes that was me. I'm also the one who yells 'sit down' to anyone who arrives 5 minutes late. There is NO excuse for arriving late 

epsomraver

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on November 03, 2012, 09:55:33 PM
And can I say, to anyone who was in the vicinity of mid H6 and heard someone shouting 'The games not over', yes that was me. I'm also the one who yells 'sit down' to anyone who arrives 5 minutes late. There is NO excuse for arriving late 

How about rail replacement service and buses all over the place on Putney Bridge?

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: epsomraver on November 03, 2012, 10:27:06 PM
Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on November 03, 2012, 09:55:33 PM

How about rail replacement service and buses all over the place on Putney Bridge?

Leave earlier, check ahead to see if theres any disruption, then factor it in

NogoodBoyo

People have always arrived late; people have always left early.
Nogood "no more jackanory instead of end of, isit" Boyo

The Enclosurite

The guy that sits next to me always arrives late, goes downstairs before half time, comes back up after 2nd half started and then leaves early!!  What's the point in coming at all???
¡COYW!

domprague

Two guys next to us arrived 20 mins late and left 10 minutes late so they missed both our goals. Mind you, my Dad was rabbiting on to them about all his favourite gripes so I'm amazed they didn't leave earlier still.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

west kowloon white

P C crowd can blame it on the Prem "tourist's"perhaps-which of course it wasn't....

EJL

I have a guy next to me who arrives 10 minutes into the first half, arrives after half time 10 minutes late, and leaves 10 minute early.

premFlem

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on November 03, 2012, 07:36:38 PM
Arsenal came back from 4 down, Chelsea scored in the last minute yet some morons were walking out in drones after 87 minutes.

If you left early today and you missed the Sidwell goal and you are reading this. You disgust me 
Disgust is a bit harsh, you'll be strapping people down next.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

alfie

living only 5 minute walk away from the Cottage i can confirm 20 minutes after game ends most people have gone, there is absolutely nothing to keep people there, no pubs, cafe's shops, so i just sit there and then have a nice stroll up the road. Then again i do not have train/bus to catch.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't