watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team news and Match Thread

Started by Lighthouse, December 01, 2012, 02:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie88

Wow, didnt Senderos look world class then..

St Eve

That is why you can never play Senderos

Aaron

Now that I have turned the match off I can start making hot wings earlier than I had planned.   Every cloud has a silver lining!

TWFL

Quote from: sipwell on December 01, 2012, 04:25:51 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on December 01, 2012, 04:21:00 PM
there is something not right about us right now....can't put my finger on it....its been there for several weeks

Absence of Ruiz, surely. No creativity in midfield and no good passes to Berbatov.
Exactly. No creativity. We don't look the same without him. 0-2 now. Game over.

FulhamPHX

At least we get a Newcastle squad as decimated by injuries as we are next week.  Really need 3 points from that one.

Ordar

Lloris has only had to make 1 save, defending has been awful. Spurs havent needed to be good

Berbatov cant win us games on his own. Him and Petric cant start together, just doesnt work. You can see why Frei didnt start at Cardiff

Lighthouse

Play Petric and Berbatov together and we just are so blunt up front. We can put balls into the area but never look to get on the end of many of them.

Spuds never looked as if they needed to break into top gear today and our mistakes have made this an easy win when a bit of luck and more penetration may have made us a threat.

But players back next week. So here is hoping we can get back on track.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFCfan

Quote from: TWFL on December 01, 2012, 04:33:03 PM
there is something not right about us right now....can't put my finger on it....its been there for several weeks

Absence of Ruiz, surely. No creativity in midfield and no good passes to Berbatov.

1 shot on target so far.

Ordar

PokerMatt

Ok, I've defended Senderos rigidly until right now... But I've had enough, I can't any more. He is dire.

There, I said it. It's now up to him to prove me wrong.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

RidgeRider

Quote from: TWFL on December 01, 2012, 04:33:03 PM

Maybe its that simple. Ruiz was not back long enough to really get things going but we are really not very good in the midfield right now. So much so we should probably just sit back and play Hodgson style of game until we get someone in. Ruiz is not the answer because if he has proved one thing, it is he can't stay healthy. We need someone else. I think he needs to play in a league where its less physical. He is much better that way this year but he is becoming like AJ, we spend tons to get him, and he spends most of his time on the physio table. Lets hope this is his last injury for us.

I think are defensive woes are a function of no support, rather than inadequate players. Why are we to be surprised a giant of a man like Senderos is not a Panther and can be turned inside out by a pacey winger. I don't blame him. Its the high line that is getting us

God The Mechanic

grandad

Senderos again. Played Defoe onside.
Where there's a will there's a wife

zander

Quote from: St Eve on December 01, 2012, 04:32:34 PM
That is why you can never play Senderos

I've only just started watching the game so cant say how well he's played so far. However even when he's good he has moments that cost games!! As I write he's at it again for the third goal

FulhamPHX

Jesus.  Thank Christ Brede is back next week.  Senderos has been exposed today.

FC Silver Fox

At this stage of the game, its hard to believe that the game will finish   3-3    (I had a dream)
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

ScalleysDad

Trying to remain objective but today we have the umpteenth starting line up which is then disrupted quite early on with an injury and a reshuffle is required. I have'nt even been able to guess my favoured starting eleven in advance so goodness knows how Jol feels. We could yet have  another starting eleven against Newcastle.

WORTHINGFULHAM

Senderos just doesnt cut the mustard he was trrible against chelsea also,poor.

Ordar

How many chances have we created in the last 3 games? 3 maybe 4. Just not good enough.