News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr. French's name change got me thinking...

Started by McBridefan1, January 28, 2010, 02:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBridefan1

No not about me changing my name you silly b@stards... but how many others have changed their names from the old MB or even from the Offal... let's have a list of all your names to make my life easier please. This wet brain of mine makes it difficult to remember who is who... little help gents. If you know of anyone for sure, not conjecture, please post them as well... you can "out" them as it were.

White Noise

White Noise on the Offal, TheFulhamScpaegoat on here and now White Noise again, and WN on TIFF

RidgeRider

Well I posted as RidgeR on the offal because I was concerned I would get some comments from the peanut gallery around RidgeRider. For some reason I thought people would have 'A GO' at the Rider part. I posted, maybe, 30 odd posts there before I decided it was not a place for me.

LBNo11

...I used to post as LesBarrettNo11 - the truth is out..!

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

I used to dress up in......... sorry wrong thread
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

McBridefan1

tis a good start, and a helpful thread... the fulham scapegoat, I knew that... ok I only assumed, now I know... Thanks ridgey and LB two shocking reveals there... I've only ever been McBridefan1 but that's because I'm an unimaginative p**** and I also want people to remember me, for better or for worse.

McBridefan1

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 28, 2010, 02:48:11 PM
I used to dress up in......... sorry wrong thread

Yes I think the information about your langerie is best left for the underwear thread started by Finny.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Old Bugger on the Awful,The Old Bugger on FulhamUSA
and now Rambling Syd Rumpo on here ;D

Steve_orino

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

The Equalizer

I was thinking of changing names recently, but being known as 'The Equalizer' has become quite a large part of my life now. So many of my Fulham buddies only know me by this name, and I think that I'd lose part of my identity if I lost it.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WhiteJC

allways been WhiteJC

I have an alter-ego on here, ShortCummins, so that I can test the site as a member not a mod

os5889

not really a disguisable name im afraid... ::)

Jimpav

Quote from: White Noise on January 28, 2010, 02:45:03 PM
White Noise on the Offal, TheFulhamScpaegoat on here and now White Noise again, and WN on TIFF

I'm glad you mentioned this - I was puzzled when TheFulhamScapegoat appeared to hijack your daily news updates!

McBridefan1

You see I told you this would be a useful thread. Syd Rumpo used to be Old Bugger that is a good reveal... and Jimpav has learned that The fulham scapegoat isn't just a sad copy cat of White noise, but the noisy one himself. I know Mr. Corked Hat had the pseudonym of "The Bard" for a while but I think he gave that up a while back. Come on there has to be more who changed their name, if you don't want to reveal who you were because you want a fresh start, I guess that is understandable, but try to come clean we'll forgive you.

clintclintdeuce

Always been ClintClintDeuce since the offal.
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

and it has served me quite well when visiting London for the games. "Oh CCD, I enjoy your posts" so on and so on.
The Dude abides.

Lighthouse

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on January 29, 2010, 04:22:06 PM
and it has served me quite well when visiting London for the games. "Oh CCD, I enjoy your posts" so on and so on.

I have the same sort of reaction on and off the MB. Except it's more like -

HELL IT'S LIGHTHOUSE QUICK RUN AWAY AND HIDE
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Vinnieffc

Used to be Coney The Librarian on the Offal (probably still am - ain't been on there for a while) but use Vinnieffc for the majority of online stuff so thought I'd standardise.

McBridefan1

Quote from: Vinnieffc on January 29, 2010, 04:27:30 PM
Used to be Coney The Librarian on the Offal (probably still am - ain't been on there for a while) but use Vinnieffc for the majority of online stuff so thought I'd standardise.

Ha ha I remember you on the offal, I loved that name. though vinnie is very dignified too.

OldBrownShoe

I had a whole bunch of pseudonyms on the offal and other mbs. To be honest I can't remember them all but they included Fat Old Dad, Badly Drawn Dad, C S Gas, T B Ward, Stamford Lynx, Colin Dale, Sandgate White.  I tried to give each a different character/style.  :-[ However Old Brown Shoe has stuck now. 8)

Oh just remembered Baggy Trousers was another I used.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again