watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Youth Cup game at Motspur Park

Started by SouthfieldWhite, December 12, 2012, 09:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Just back from the training ground and was told there is a 9am pitch inspection tomorrow for our FA cup youth game at Motspur Park tomorrow night at 7pm ko against Middlesboro

I will try and get a message on here tomorrow once I've found out if the game is on or off

Think only season ticket holders are allowed in but might be worth checking

We are on the verge of something big with the academy and I'm sure in the next 10 years we will have quite a few making the first team as we have one of the best academies in the country

LBNo11

...thanks for that SW, fingers crossed it is open to ST holders. I trust your judgement on our academy prospects, I hope we can keep some of them. Who in your opinion are the ones to look out for, the players who really stand out..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Admin

Cheers for the update. My old man pops over from time to time and he says the same, something big is on the verge with our youth set up.

SouthfieldWhite

Not got to watch him play yet but we have high hope for the new moussa Dembele, josh passley is another one to watch out for and my favourite at the moment is Patrick Roberts who is only 15 but already starring for the u18s and also Emerson Hyndman our American kid who technically is also very good

LBNo11

...thanks for that, maybe, just maybe, I will see Fulham win the FA Cup before I shuffle off my black and white mortal coil..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Ronnief

Tickets for the match are £3 on the gate even for season ticket holders.  If this frost stays it is most unlikely to go ahead.

SouthfieldWhite

I ment to of walked round to the pitch to see if it was covered, I'd imagine it was, I think it's suppose to stay cold tomorrow but hopfully not to cold to call it off