watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR v Fulham match thread

Started by The King, December 15, 2012, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaltfordWhite

I don't understand how professionals can struggle to hit a five or ten yard pass correctly so consistently.

My Sunday side was honestly better at keeping the ball than that shower in the first half.

Here's hoping that we've got away with it this half, and that we step it up some in the next.

SaltfordWhite

Quote from: MasterHaynes on December 15, 2012, 03:56:47 PMBring on Karagounis for Rodellaga and push Berba upfield to partner Rodellaga

:011:

Bryanthebroom

Wow. And I thought we played badly at Stoke... Only saving grace is that they're almost as bad, and their finishing extraordinarily abysmal. Would like anyone on the pitch who might possibly be able to deliver a decent pass to Berbatov every now and again.

Edit: 51% of the game has been played in our final 3rd. Against a poor QPR side who are bottom of the table, says it all really.

Edit: Kelly on for Riether. All we need.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: MasterHaynes on December 15, 2012, 03:56:47 PM
Bring on Karagounis for Rodellaga and push Berba upfield to partner Rodellaga

Does this imply Berbatov must be hanging nearby our subs bench for the majority of the 2nd half just to be close to the subbed player?

Count Berbatov

Richardson was rubbish. Baird and Sidwel need to cover for each other better
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 15, 2012, 03:50:23 PM
Has there been a poorer performance by a Fulham side this season? How we are still on terms in beyond me. We simply don't look anywhere close to caring about this. Not one effort and Rodders so isolated as to be pointless as Fulham will be. Must play better mustn't we?

Awful Fulham.

Sad to say but yes we have looked worse and played worse and on occassion we have offered those delights at home. It raises the question again though that in games like this a workmanlike 4.4.2 might be a preferable option as Berbatov might as well be playing on Mars so far ahead of the rest as he is. Kaca for Richardson and Petric for Rodders at half time would at least show me Jol is watching the same game.

RoyTund

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on December 15, 2012, 03:59:38 PM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on December 15, 2012, 03:56:47 PM
Bring on Karagounis for Rodellaga and push Berba upfield to partner Rodellaga

Does this imply Berbatov must be hanging nearby our subs bench for the majority of the 2nd half just to be close to the subbed player?

haha

Count Berbatov

oh and should have been down 1 at least. Very lucky
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

ffcbulgaria

amazing Riether is done for the day....it only gets better... doesn't it?

FFCfan

Ordar

Oh No, Reithers off....as if things couldnt get worse

RidgeRider

ATM, I'm not seeing why Richardson consistently gets the start when he is healthy. He must be a tornado at Motspur because I really can't recall a good performance to date. Mind you he hasn't had a run of games to sharpen his skills and get match fitness but he needs to improve

FC Silver Fox

Just went and poured myself a cup of tea.  How many goals did I miss?    :005:
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

ffcbulgaria

they showed a few goals at half time but i didn't count them

they were obviously not from today tho

MasterHaynes

Should have bought Karagounis on and dropped Richardson back to play right back

RoyTund

jesus kelly on.  it just gets worse.

RidgeRider

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on December 15, 2012, 04:04:41 PM
they showed a few goals at half time but i didn't count them

they were obviously not from today tho

:011:

ffcbulgaria

the count of our shots just increased to ONE unfortunately it was blocked...

cebu

Liverpool losing 0-2 against Villa
Everton leading 0-1 at Stoke

Some good news ...

Horse

Baird made a pass that actually went to a Fulham player! Things are looking up.