more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR v Fulham match thread

Started by The King, December 15, 2012, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron

What a steaming pile of dogshit.

If I was Berbatov I'd be looking away in January.

Utter, utter, utter piss.. Don't think I've seen us play this badly since the days when Tony Warner was our number 1.

Bassey the warrior

Baird is having a shocker. Not only is he misplacing simple passes, but he's slowing the game right down allowing QPR plenty of time to organise their defence.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Crede15 on December 15, 2012, 04:29:37 PM
Avoiding relegation would be a successful year. This is just not a good team. Ruiz would make a difference but let's face it, you can't rely on him.

Come off it. It's one game, talk about an overreaction.

grandad

This must rank as one of our worst ever performances. That is in 58 years of supporting.
Where there's a will there's a wife

craig10

people NEED to get out Berbatov's ass......

he is class but u would think he has been good today

valdeingruo

I always try to find the positives, really hard this one....
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

MJG

I'll take 17th place now if anyone offered it. forget top half not happening.

Gezza

We are relegation fodder if we continue to play like this . Get it sorted Jol

TKFJ_FFC

Baird having the worst match of his life

What a joke.

RoyTund

Baird has been QPR's best player.  What a shocker

FulhamPHX

We have been positively woeful today, against a very bad club.  Shameful.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: TKFJ_FFC on December 15, 2012, 04:25:27 PM
what a joke.

Jol out.

You sir, are a fool!

Talk about over reacting - not just this foolish statement, but all of you!!!

For a good few weeks now, we have all said that this the one - the Fulhamish one! And yet now it's actually happening it's somehow unbelievable and in this posters mind, Jol's fault?

Bassey the warrior

I'm pretty bemused that Baird wasn't brought off. Maybe Jol felt it was less of a priority than improving our forward line.

Bassey the warrior

People this is one game. Even against Stoke we weren't this bad. Stop overreacting.

itombomb

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 15, 2012, 04:29:06 PM
we are a crap side and deserve to be where we will be in the table. We have played a string of truly uninspiring performances and this is now a Jol problem. I can't recall us being this bad since Mark Hughes start with us.
It isn't as much a Jol problem (apart maybe from his blindspot for Richardon) as much as it is a personnel problem.

Considering Diarra is never fit we have the worst CM options in the entire league, there isn't much a manager can do about that if the cheque book doesn't get used. Ironically CM (and maybe ALM) is the only place QPR are strong.

Pure football

FC Silver Fox

Liverpool away next week.  That should be fun.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Crede15

Quote from: The Moose on December 15, 2012, 04:31:17 PM
Quote from: Crede15 on December 15, 2012, 04:29:37 PM
Avoiding relegation would be a successful year. This is just not a good team. Ruiz would make a difference but let's face it, you can't rely on him.

Come off it. It's one game, talk about an overreaction.

Not sure it's an overreaction. Look at the teams below us. Villa look set to get a huge win over Liverpool, and they don't look like a relegation team to me. Southampton is a bit of a mystery, but they've come through a difficult early schedule in decent shape. Sunderland are pretty awful, they certainly could go down. Wigan obviously have a history of finishing the year pretty well. Reading are the only team I look at and think, yeah they're pretty clearly going down.

I think we'll probably be ok, but this is just not a good team. We need some new players desperately.

The Jol out posts are hilarious though. The guy has a central midfield of Chris Baird and Steve Sidwell. You can only do so much with that. I don't get his fondness for Kieran Richardson but besides that he's done pretty well with what's available.

RoyTund

I think if QPR has played a blinder then fair enough but they haven't.  

It's desperate that we have had to keep baird on.  Sidwell also been garbage

Oakeshott

"we need class in JANUARY !!!!"

Spot on. What we need is a class manager, not an incompetent tactician who seems unconcerned with the fitness levels of his team and has managed to alienate nearly all the decent players he inherited.