watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match thread vs. Swansea - stockdale starts, as do briggs, and frei

Started by Zu-Meister, December 29, 2012, 02:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussierod

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

cottage cheese

who is going to want to come to fulham in Jan? seriously the likes of stoke and norwich all are more appealing at the moment in the fact they win games..

fulhampa23

"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

costarican white

To send Hangeland up front is a proof od how short our bench is
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

RoyTund

Quote from: SaltfordWhite on December 29, 2012, 04:42:08 PM
Whatever the result, we've played well today and that hasn't happened in a long time.  A couple of schoolboy mistakes have cost us dear, but that's what happens when you are on a bad run.

I like the Kara/Sidwell midfield duo, they compliment one another much more than Baird/ Sidders.

Just don't think we've played that well, especially in the first half.  Deserved to lose? No but that is what happens when you have no belief.

OxfordWhite

Sidwell has been immense today. So much energy. Such good reading of the play.

Flupp

I wish that would be game 38 and we can go for a good OFFSEASON !!!
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

rusty shackleford

JHunter_Fulham4Life

I'll take 1 point over 0 points, but ti's not looking great right now.  090.gif

Paging Mr. Hughes... Paging Mr. MARK Hughes...

JustOverTheRiver

Quote from: OxfordWhite on December 29, 2012, 04:47:10 PM
Sidwell has been immense today. So much energy. Such good reading of the play.

if we had had diarra as well...

SaltfordWhite

The second half was better, agreed.  But really, Swansea haven't had much of a sight of goal at all.

I can certainly take positives from this performance compared to recent efforts, and I think that others should try to as well.

Fulham_Surrey

i mean , we completely outplayed them.  Just no luck at all. Since Hageland's red card and Ruiz injury, it has been a string of misfortunes.

Bassey the warrior

Completely undeserved today. I'd like to see that penalty shout again. Berbatov was disappointing I must admit. As for Stockdale, what a howler.

ElissonSnygg

Frustrating to watch those games, tired of this

Stockdale worst ive seen
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

IranianCottager

Note how Fulham's right-side was non-existant after Dejagah's subbing...

Bassey the warrior

I felt Karagounis was an important addition, offers much more going forward than Baird.

JustOverTheRiver

It is good to be positive, getting behind the lads is essential, but my god this is starting to become depressing.

Ordar

that makes it 1 win in 12. We HAVE to beat WBA and Wigan in January in my opinion. Only 3 points off the relegation places now

Performance was much better second half Karagounis kept the ball much better than Baird has been. Ruiz and Frei were lively. Reither mom as normal

aussierod

Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 29, 2012, 04:49:54 PM
Performance improved though

Agreed. Much better performance, finally showed some heart, passion and intensity but the boys will be even more deflated after that. A win is surely coming though. Keep the faith
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts