more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match thread vs. Swansea - stockdale starts, as do briggs, and frei

Started by Zu-Meister, December 29, 2012, 02:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IranianCottager

One bad cross and Dejagah sucks?
He looked exhausted. He played 90 mins vs Liverpool last weekend and almost 70 vs Southampton Wednesday.

Sidwell didn't play vs Liverpool, Karagounis came off the bench vs Soton, Ruiz only played 45 mins vs Soton, Frei didn't start vs Liverpool nor on Wednesday, and Berba barely runs. So Dejagah's fatigue shouldn't be a surprise.

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: aussierod on December 29, 2012, 04:29:45 PM
Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on December 29, 2012, 04:28:05 PM
Reither one of the best buys af all made in the summer window. Pure gem.

There keeper is keeping them in there atm, very good display.

Completely agree, other than we've not bought Reither

Yea that is true but if we have any iq then he will be the first announcement in january.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Jamie88

I really dont know why we're playing a wide game, NONE of our players can ever win a header...

MisfitKid

I would have preferred them playing this way in the first half...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

St Eve

Azeedo

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 29, 2012, 04:34:37 PM
So why bring on Rodders for Dejagh who is doing damage. Berbatov has done nothing should be the one to make way. Be honest he hasn't done much.

What c**p.

Ordar

Much better second half, but too many errors have cost us this game

Nick the Swede

Quote from: OxfordWhite on December 29, 2012, 04:29:31 PM
I would rather play Richardson than Dejagah

I'll have a double of what ever you are drinking/smoking ;)

-"Oh when the Whites!"
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

cottage cheese

wba away next and they are taking the game to united from what the pundits are saying....0 points from that. A point today is not good enough.
Something drastic has to happen to get this team out of the slump..1 win in 11 thats qpr form and we all laugh at them

RoyTund

hmmm.  Sticking Hangers up like this is desperate, never thought I'd see that under Jol.

SaltfordWhite

Whatever the result, we've played well today and that hasn't happened in a long time.  A couple of schoolboy mistakes have cost us dear, but that's what happens when you are on a bad run.

I like the Kara/Sidwell midfield duo, they compliment one another much more than Baird/ Sidders.

Fulham_Surrey

that bad Dejagah cross deprived us of a certain goal. we had 2 people there.  and Lighthouse, watch our attacks, everything is Ruiz and Berba.  all the crisp passing, all the vision.  Reither is playing well as well.  I do agree Berba made a mental mistake and did not keep onside.

Lighthouse

Quote from: The Moose on December 29, 2012, 04:38:50 PM
So why bring on Rodders for Dejagh who is doing damage. Berbatov has done nothing should be the one to make way. Be honest he hasn't done much.

What c**p.

Berbatov has done nothing - Missed a chance in the first half and done nothing. People love Berbatov but when you are in a scrap he isn't the player to have on your side.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RoyTund

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 29, 2012, 04:42:36 PM
Quote from: The Moose on December 29, 2012, 04:38:50 PM

So you'd honest have taken him off given he is the only player with a goalscoring record in our side?

What c**p.

Berbatov has done nothing - Missed a chance in the first half and done nothing. People love Berbatov but when you are in a scrap he isn't the player to have on your side.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on December 29, 2012, 04:42:23 PM
that bad Dejagah cross deprived us of a certain goal. we had 2 people there.  and Lighthouse, watch our attacks, everything is Ruiz and Berba.  all the crisp passing, all the vision.  Reither is playing well as well.  I do agree Berba made a mental mistake and did not keep onside.

Which are slow and predictable. Gives Swansea time to defend.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

OxfordWhite

Quote from: Nick the Swede on December 29, 2012, 04:38:59 PM
Quote from: OxfordWhite on December 29, 2012, 04:29:31 PM
I would rather play Richardson than Dejagah

I'll have a double of what ever you are drinking/smoking ;)

-"Oh when the Whites!"

I have considered my views and decided I am deluded. It is a side effect of watching this match.