watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cottagecorner RIP

Started by premFlem, January 04, 2013, 02:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

All the best mateys, don't be strangers, feel free to drop on by whenever!!

hongkongfulham

great news! this has all actually gotten me interested into what its like over there

Lighthouse

I have been allowed in and other than the odd custom of shoving a lettuce at you and calling it lunch it is another very good site. Room to bore on two sites. Oh the joy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 08, 2013, 10:39:16 AM
I have been allowed in and other than the odd custom of shoving a lettuce at you and calling it lunch it is another very good site. Room to bore on two sites. Oh the joy.

Just had a quick scoot around it myself to see what all the hoo-haaa is about and saw you were on there.

You need to post some more to lose your "Giles Barnes" status  :dft011:

Elvis

A quick note to say thanks once again to all at FoF.

This thread on here enabled us to communicate with each other easily during the down-time and to raise some funds that were needed, and was a great help in getting us back up and live.

Also, we received a lot of messages of encouragement during the downtime from the owners, mods, and even users of FoF.

Very much appreciated, and well worth acknowledging.

Thank you.

LBNo11

...it was good to chat in the PM's, we have had problems in the past just like you, in fact one of our providers shut us down, and like you at a moments notice - because we exceeded our bandwidth and couldn't pay them the extortionate fees they demanded - to top it all they wouldn't let us have our records back, so almost the first 18 months of FoF posts have been lost for good.

Anyway, the best of luck to Elvis and Raheel, happy to have been of service and I hope all the problems are behind you...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Peabody

Glad to see the cooperation take place and hope this has put an end to the sillyness and dare I say nastiness that has taken place between the sites.

Logicalman

Congrats Raheel & Elvis, great work chaps - I can now get the tipping comp completed for last week!!  098.gif

McBridefan1

Kubaya my friends
Kumbayaaaaaa,
Kumbaya my friends,
Kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaa... :HD:

Come on let's sing it in rounds...

Wingnut

Posted on that forum a bit, nice to see it's back.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.