watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ive Only Been On This Forum A Month...And OMG

Started by Toshes Fag Packet, January 13, 2013, 10:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorfolkJim

Sanchez apart, I dont think changing managers every few months is that great an idea. Look at Moyes, Everton were dire for a time but now they are a very good team indeed. I think a lot of the moaning is driven by fear - fear of relegation and the idea that once relegated there would be no way back for Fulham.
My fear is that there seems to be no obvious plan for the future once Chairman Mo has departed this earth - I really do think thats the only way he will go.
Moaning - its what people do when they are not very happy - it helps you get through it. I doubt that players are foolish enough to read it and take it to heart. One that seemed to was Zamora. You get it off your chest, maybe you feel a bit better. If you dont like what your reading, read another thread or bring a little sunshine in to it, z-nice.

A Humble Man

Every tunnel has light at the end of it unless it's a road to hell.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Berserker

Quote from: A Humble Man on January 14, 2013, 04:52:42 PM

wouldn't there be a light glowing from hell because of the fires?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

A Humble Man

Quote from: Berserker on January 14, 2013, 06:10:38 PM

Not a welcoming light.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Berserker

Quote from: A Humble Man on January 14, 2013, 07:05:08 PM
Quote from: Berserker on January 14, 2013, 06:10:38 PM

Not a welcoming light.

Warm though ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ron

Ah, that'll be the headlight of an oncoming train.

The Championship Express.

HatterDon

I'm glad you brought up Moyes. Everton were smart to keep hold of him as he's turned out competitive sides regardless of the club's money suppy.

And speaking of Moyes, when did you ever see a club he's running go out on the pitch for 90 plus minutes of lifeless half-assed football? Like us at QPR? Like us at Liverpool? Like us on Saturday?

I watch about 25-30 Everton matches a year on TV. Sometimes they're brilliant. Sometimes they stink. There is ALWAYS effort and commitment, and there is always an active and committed manager ready to encourage, browbeat, and -- if necessary -- sub out players who aren't giving everything they have.

For the 894th time this week, those of us who are upset with Jol are upset because his players seem undirected, disconnected, and half dejected, and because there's no halftime adjustments nor game plans. Had Ruiz's shot hit the net on Saturday, I'd still be pissed today, and I believe so would Mr. Gilroy and Mr. 11.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

McBridefan1

Quote from: Toshes Fag Packet on January 13, 2013, 11:38:35 AM
And just who is going to come in and do a better job,with the current
crop available ?
Im still confident we will with a couple of new faces in go on a good
run and finish in top ten...

I'm an optimist, and I say No. There is no way we finish top ten, top 17 if we are very lucky. things are dire boys, we have good players but no cohesiveness and no trust from one player to another. More good players will not make these guys a unit, only good leadership can do that, with some team building. We have many very good tools, unfortunately our craftsman doesn't know how to use them. Jol can spot talent he just can't get them to perform at their peak. I hope we go on a run and Jol can point at me and laugh at the dumb yank its no skin off my nose, but I have to agree things look as bad as they have during our great escape season. But I'm still hopeful, as I said, I'm an optimist.  :54: