Main Menu

Re: Sascha Riether signs for Fulham?

Started by cottage cheese, July 06, 2012, 12:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Quote from: HatterDon on January 06, 2013, 12:11:12 AM
Quote from: ddeuce on January 06, 2013, 12:06:42 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on January 05, 2013, 11:56:12 PM
Let's hope we find another Riether this summer, because the one we have will be long gone before the start of next season.

Havent we got a clause on him?

I'm not sure who has the option. If Koln has it, then he'll be sold to the highest bidder. His stock must have skyrocketed since he came here.

He's a decent little player but I don't think he's gonna cause any bidding wars come the summer. I reckon he will join us. People say the same about Kaca, like he's been quite good but not good enough to attract interest from bigger clubs. Sometimes players and clubs are the right fit.

CurryForMario

Been our most consistent player this season - we need to sign him up permanently
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Lighthouse

I dislike seeing these old posts. Only because I seem to be saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over........
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: cottage cheese on January 06, 2013, 12:13:28 AM
Quote from: The Moose on January 06, 2013, 12:03:18 AM
Quote from: cottage cheese on January 05, 2013, 11:58:31 PM
Quote from: ddeuce on January 05, 2013, 11:42:16 PM
Quote from: The Moose on January 05, 2013, 11:31:34 PM
Here's a guy that really proved the doubters wrong. Hand in mouth moment for Cottage Cheese:
"Hes not quick nor is he known for his ability to get forward that much".

Not the first time either.

its not really, he really was poor at wolfsburg (again cousins who support them) thats why he got loaned to koln (wolfsburg played him as they didnt have anyone else) so yes i can put my hand up but when we first signed him from the feedback he never sounded as a complete as he does playing for us. I have no idea why he didnt perform towards to the end of his career in Germany but the same i suppose can be said for brede..hes been truly woeful (for the majority) and I bet if he signed for a new club his performances would change? A new club can do great things for player

Apologies to single you out. I just found it amusing. However good or bad he was at Wolfsburg he's unlikely to have been dramatically slower than he is here. Unless he was carrying quite a bit more weight than he is currently.

again i was going on by what fans of wolfsburg had told me, i have been happy with him and wish we sign him fully but my comments where made before he kicked a ball after two poor years in Germany, you can understand my logic seeing as we were in need of new blood in defence as the average age was over 30! ive been proved wrong and i can admit it!!

Fair play mate.