watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged threads - UTD V FULHAM MATCHDAY (NIGHT) THREAD

Started by DevonFFC, January 26, 2013, 04:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham_Surrey

All our issues have come from the Riise's side.  Why is he playing? Also, we dont need wide players away. We need to be better defensively.  And now, Aaron Hughues, wow, I mean how do you allow Chicharito so much room.  Say what you want, but I do miss Danny Murphy, at least he could pass unlike a few of our midfielders.

Aaron

Can we get rid of Jol now?

Honestly, do you REALLY THINK that another manager couldn't do SOMETHING more with this squad?  We cannot possibly get any worse so it wouldn't matter if we employed a child to take over the reigns as if we're going to be relegated it's going to happen with Jol at the helm anyway.

There is always the chance, slim though it might be, that a change in management might improve the situation..  A scrapper on a short term contract and try again next season with someone new in charge.

Jol is a total, utter, catastrophic Lawrie-Sanchez-esque disaster of a manager.  He should be at a much better club like Schalke who deserve him.

Not looking forward to being in the Hammy for the rematch next weekend :(

Jimbobob

Quote from: premFlem on January 26, 2013, 06:38:40 PM
How many times will Ruiz be dispossessed or simply just give the ball away.

:54:
That is basically all he does -all the time basically 24/7.   :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:
He will have one moment of "something" and all of his supporters come out and tell us how wonderful he is. He is a below average on every level and will NEVER grow a pair of stones to play in the League - period end of story.
I would say they would and "should" be "embarrassed" by their performance but they won't and don't because they have proven they really don't give a crap....how do yo come out in the second half like that!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

theotherdembele

100% agree with grandad, its not jol's fault jose mourinho couldn't win a game with these 11 players.

On another note i'm only still watching this game in the hope and prayer that sidwell gets injured, never seen a worst player in a fulham shirt!

Humbled

Quote from: westcliff white on January 26, 2013, 06:55:17 PM
Sidwell is appalling today, retiher playing ok, cant believe roddelega is on didnt think it could get any worse till then

pathetic comment!!!

IMO only ofcourse

BillNRoc

"Just a stroll in the park" for Utd, say the tv commentators. "Probably have a tougher time on the training pitch," say the commentators. Fulham have become a joke of a team, working tirelessly towards spending next season in the Championship. Anyone think Frimpong can make enough difference to keep this sorry lot in the PL?

WORTHINGFULHAM

Rodallega. waste of space and not committed enough awful scoring record
Baird. had his day
Sidwell. poor, hospital balls, no vision and always going backwards
Ruiz. not living up to expectation, to feeble on the ball and dispossed easy all the time
Hughes. not quick enough caught out of position too often
Duff. comitted but too old to compete at top level

Aaron

Quote from: theotherdembele on January 26, 2013, 06:59:34 PM
100% agree with grandad, its not jol's fault jose mourinho couldn't win a game with these 11 players.

On another note i'm only still watching this game in the hope and prayer that sidwell gets injured, never seen a worst player in a fulham shirt!

I disagree.. With some sense of belief and tactical nous should at least be capable of performing at home.

tslyon

I hate to say it, but unless we change SOMETHING, we are in danger of going down.  This is embarrassingly bad.  We look horrible.  And this is our team for next weekend.  Not like we put forth a weak side!  No passion, no midfield, no eye towards goal.  If I were coming up on a new contract, I can't say I would want to sign either...

Berserker

I'm just hoping Fulham are not putting too much effort in to save themselves for the west ham match.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

TonyGilroy

Truly pathetic.

No effort, leadership, pace, organisation.

No competent manager can consistently produce this sort of disaster and no Board should be happy with a manager who can't produce better.

I want Jol out now.

Humbled

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 07:01:57 PM
Baird. had his day
Ruiz. not living up to expectation, to feeble on the ball and dispossed easy all the time

no negatives for Berba??? NO??? and yet i see this comment - Rodallega. waste of space and not committed enough

itombomb

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on January 26, 2013, 06:51:23 PM
it is Jol's fault.  He cant get that we are very very bad defensively.  I'd say defensively we are the worst team in the league.  As such we need to play further back and on counters.   I cant believe it. We have become a pub team.
How can you play a counter attacking game when have no pace in the entire squad (bar an undisciplined Frei).

The root of everything is the worst midfield in the Premier League.

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

cebu

zander

Quote from: BillNRoc on January 26, 2013, 07:01:27 PM
"Just a stroll in the park" for Utd, say the tv commentators. "Probably have a tougher time on the training pitch," say the commentators. Fulham have become a joke of a team, working tirelessly towards spending next season in the Championship. Anyone think Frimpong can make enough difference to keep this sorry lot in the PL?

At least one positive about Frimpong is that he gets stuck in and is physical something we lack in the middle. And at this rate I can't see how he won't be starting!!

BillNRoc

Humbled

Quote from: Humbled on January 26, 2013, 07:04:52 PM
Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 07:01:57 PM
Baird. had his day

no negatives for Berba??? NO??? and yet i see this comment - Rodallega. waste of space and not committed enough

o wait i know why, he showed 2 great touches!! his job is done for the day

grandad

Yes,yes, the game is for the taking. Stick Hughes & Hangeland up front in future. Berba & Rodders centre backs.
Where there's a will there's a wife

First State

Zero ambition on the field. There has to be a priority in the off season to purge the dead weight. This includes Riise, Duff, Sidwell, Hughes, Schwarzer and Baird. Something has to done to reinvigorate the club.