watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged threads - UTD V FULHAM MATCHDAY (NIGHT) THREAD

Started by DevonFFC, January 26, 2013, 04:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Pretty sure we were on itv 1 or have I got that completely wrong?

bog

Tooting legend

DevonFFC

Ah right only as in ladbrooks on the accumulator slips it had a symbol for it being live on itv, I even got my mate to check... Balls there I was laying down the laws the wife about half past 5 the lounge was mine

LordNelson

Ok, very pleased with starting 11. If Duff is on and Lady Luck blesses us, we could nick one !
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Jimbobob

Quote from: LordNelson on January 26, 2013, 05:05:08 PM
Ok, very pleased with starting 11. If Duff is on and Lady Luck blesses us, we could nick one !

:plus one: :scarf: :plus one: :scarf: :plus one: :scarf: 9739.gif 9739.gif 9739.gif

I am with ya Lord Nelson!
Maybe we can!!!
COYW
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

DevonFFC

DevonFFC

DevonFFC

Oh dear Fulham come on you whites

LordNelson

Apparently, Lady Luck has said "piss off" to us. This will ruin my entire day. I'll turn it back on at half to check in. Cork suckin son of a biscuit eater.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

cottage cheese

standard, should be a great game from here.

Aaron

We were lucky only to be 1-0 after 72 seconds.

This is going to be a bad day at the office I think.  Maybe that means they'll give us no respect at the Cottage next week and we'll turn them over?

...or maybe they'll give us no respect at the Cottage next week and still put 4 past us.

St Eve

Humbled

yet another lovely backwards pass without looking....... well done

FC Silver Fox

Here we go again. Same old.. same old.   Don't know why we bother. We're our own worst enemies
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

DevonFFC

Hopefully this is will boot us up the ass and maybe get back on level terms and take them back to our own back yard

Rudolph

The board would have melted down if it was Senderos handling the ball.

Jimbobob

Quote from: Aaron on January 26, 2013, 05:38:22 PM
We were lucky only to be 1-0 after 72 seconds.

This is going to be a bad day at the office I think.  Maybe that means they'll give us no respect at the Cottage next week and we'll turn them over?

...or maybe they'll give us no respect at the Cottage next week and still put 4 past us.
065.gif
Thanks Aaron that made me smile and laugh for a second.. I needed that.
Can't believe this one bit. God in heaven...are you kidding me...
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?