watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Igor De Camargo

Started by sipwell, January 28, 2013, 02:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

isnt there a rule where if you drop out of an international comp you cant play for your club for a certain amount of days..... coud he have dropped out and now the clubs waiting for the time to elapse?

mmmmmm conspirecy

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 28, 2013, 03:42:59 PM
Quote from: FFC to the Max on January 28, 2013, 03:34:04 PM
This is what I've been trying to get across, must be the reason that we're linked with so many "top" players yet 95% fail to materialize.

That and Jol said something about players not passing the medical.  Maybe it's a bit to stringent?  Yeah, you don't wanna sign injured players but the number of players that have said Fulham's is the hardest medical to pass must surely be ruling out some perfectly acceptable players.
I actually meant that fact that you said the money isn't here, but the whole strict medical idea works too.   :008:
Foolish ham

ffc73

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on January 28, 2013, 05:12:04 PM
He's big, he's tough and great in the air. But I can remember him being so slow the last time I watched him....

Well we are currently attacking at walking pace so he should fit straight in

Additionally we would have someone for Mark to aim at when he punts it forward

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Forever Fulham on January 28, 2013, 03:48:37 PM
His name is Igor?  And he's a striker?   Good enough for me.   :021:  I can hear it now: "Berbatov scores on an assist from Igor."  On a feed from Ashkan.  Perfect.  No need now to take that river cruise this summer on the Danube.

Oh dear a Danube trip to Iran? At least if u skip it you will avoid a terrible scam!

On another note ... Igor... born in Brazil, De Camargo and Belgian?

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: dannydog on January 28, 2013, 03:13:38 PM
Well he fits our player criteria, nearly 30, dodgy knees and doesn't score many ! Shouldn't cost too much !

Woof,woof. 092.gif
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Forever Fulham

I know.  I was just playing off the first names which tickled me.   A little levity beats another piss and moan.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Also known as "Eye-gor" the hunchbacked assistant (as played by Marty Feldman) in Mel Brookes Young Frankenstein

Or if you prefer from the hit "Monster Mash"
"The scens was rockin',all were digging the sounds / Igor in chains,backed by his baying hounds"

Maybe we have found our warrior?!

westcliff white

sky sports website transfer center reporting we are interested in a loan deal for Igor
Every day is a Fulham day

DevonFFC

Anyone actually heard of this guy or seen him play other than a YouTube clip and reason this thread?

Berserker

Wasn't there an Igor in a Terry Prackett book?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

westcliff white

ive seen him play as i mentioned earlier on this thread, think someone else said they had on the thread too. good in the air, quite slow, good scoring record. he would ad to the squad as he is something we dont have right now

A Humble Man

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 28, 2013, 03:42:59 PM
Quote from: FFC to the Max on January 28, 2013, 03:34:04 PM
This is what I've been trying to get across, must be the reason that we're linked with so many "top" players yet 95% fail to materialize.

That and Jol said something about players not passing the medical.  Maybe it's a bit to stringent?  Yeah, you don't wanna sign injured players but the number of players that have said Fulham's is the hardest medical to pass must surely be ruling out some perfectly acceptable players.

Not passing the medical is code for not agreeing terms.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

sipwell

Quote from: ollienixs on January 28, 2013, 08:47:40 PM
Anyone actually heard of this guy or seen him play other than a YouTube clip and reason this thread?

Seen him play as well. Weighs on defence but above all a really good team player (limited ego). And, as a Belgian, I was surprised to see a native Brazilian learn Dutch, French AND German when he came to Belgium. Shows a willingness to integrate (in a club).
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

westcliff white

agree sipwell shows that he wants to be one of the guys

God The Mechanic

Quote from: A Humble Man on January 28, 2013, 08:55:44 PM
Not passing the medical is code for not agreeing terms.

Or he could actually be telling the truth?  It is possible for players to agree terms then the buying club pull out.

L-Wizzy

Sky Sports understands that Fulham have expressed an interest in taking Borussia Monchengladbach's Igor De Camargo on loan.
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

hazzaffc

I watch a lot of bundesliga. Big physical presence. Not a goalscorer, but can bring a lot of people into the game, bit like zamora but bigger and a lot better with his head

zander

Quote from: hazzaffc on January 28, 2013, 09:47:41 PM
I watch a lot of bundesliga. Big physical presence. Not a goalscorer, but can bring a lot of people into the game, bit like zamora but bigger and a lot better with his head

Sounds like he'd be a good addition at least until the seasons end.

epsomraver

Quote from: hazzaffc on January 28, 2013, 09:47:41 PM

I won't get a seat in row Z then!

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Berserker on January 28, 2013, 08:47:44 PM
Wasn't there an Igor in a Terry Prackett book?

If he's like the Igors in the books then we need no worry about his knees. He can always find a way to replace them!