jarv

Jol.
Berbatov.
Ruiz.
the archbishop of canterbury.

Fulham performance today.... fp.gif

SP

..Kya.ffc..

Beers may have been involved in this post.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

fulhamking

Quote from: jarv on February 09, 2013, 04:58:20 PM
Jol.
Berbatov.
Ruiz.

Fulham performance today.... fp.gif

..you?

itombomb

Ruiz was crap, but he is always crap in that position, just like Berba is always crap (although 'elegant') in the position he played.

Similarly Rodellega is useless if all he is doing is playing on the shoulder of a deep defence who aren't threatened by anyone making any other runs.

SP

Although frustrating, we are now 8 points clear of the drop zone, can't be unhappy with that.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: SP on February 09, 2013, 05:06:50 PM
Although frustrating, we are now 8 points clear of the drop zone, can't be unhappy with that.

Up to 12th hurray!

Lighthouse

It is blimmin simple. No pace today on the wings. Which means no service to Rodders except high balls through the middle. Berbatov is poor in a side without pace. Ruiz and Berbatov are clever but not at such a slow pace. PACE PACE PACE.

Jol is to blame for not working it out. Once Rodders went off we surrendered any chance. Poor tactics AGAIN.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TonyGilroy

Unexciting but I'll settle for being hard to beat away from home.

Neither team looked likely to score.

It was OK. No blame game to play.

Mr K.Dilkington

I honestly think no matter how bad it sounded like we played a point was a decent result, just think a win against Stoke at home and were right back in the mix for a possible 10th/9th finish.
Foolish ham

DukeTyrion

He's got my vote ... damn Bishops ... tactically naive ... everyone knows they will attack diagonally!

MasterHaynes

065.gif
Quote from: TonyGilroy on February 09, 2013, 05:17:03 PM

Unexciting but I'll settle for being hard to beat away from home.

Neither team looked likely to score.

It was OK. No blame game to play.
.  065.gif  Frimpong, Sidwell and Ruiz were excellent in midfield just no outlets, need to work out how to use Berbatov but keep the ball moving. Manolev looked capable missed Reither overlapping but Senderos and Hangers back to their best. Looked like two teams giving 120% running around covering  to negate the other team  and fill all the gaps. Never going to be open and pleasant to watch

Chesh

Now let's see.....

Newcastle lost away, QPR lost away, Reading lost away, Wigan lost away, Sunderland lost at home, and we got a comfortable point away at Norwich (whose fans have reason to be more disgruntled than us, with a performance like that against another mid table team at home).

Some people seriously need to get a sense of perspective.

No, we were not that good in the final third, yet again, but maybe we are what we are (i.e. just not good enough to challenge the top sides at the moment), and keeping it tight at the back and keeping possession in midfield is the priority away from home.

We are a work in progress, and whilst it is taking longer than hoped for everything to click, I'm happy for it to take it's time when there are 7 or 8 teams doing even worse on a regular basis.  

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: Chesh on February 09, 2013, 05:26:28 PM
Now let's see.....

Newcastle lost away, QPR lost away, Reading lost away, Wigan lost away, Sunderland lost at home, and we got a comfortable point away at Norwich (whose fans have reason to be more disgruntled than us, with a performance like that against another mid table team at home).

Some people seriously need to get a sense of perspective.

No, we were not that good in the final third, yet again, but maybe we are what we are (i.e. just not good enough to challenge the top sides at the moment), and keeping it tight at the back and keeping possession in midfield is the priority away from home.

We are a work in progress, and whilst it is taking longer than hoped for everything to click, I'm happy for it to take it's time when there are 7 or 8 teams doing even worse on a regular basis. 

Well put, couldn't agree more.
Foolish ham

tslyon

Quote from: DukeTyrion on February 09, 2013, 05:19:43 PM

He's got my vote ... damn Bishops ... tactically naive ... everyone knows they will attack diagonally!

Now that made me laugh.  Well played...

The Rock

I credit the defence. Just another clean sheet, how many is that now in recent games?

TommyBarrs

Fulham fans got to realise most of our squad was away on international duty, Norwich had 2 players away as fulham had 12 or more

Rudolph

Another clean sheet away with Senderos at the back.  Got to be happy about that.

Abbotsbury White

A point away against a team that would have targeted this as a home win is not too bad,a few weeks ago we would have lost this,we looked solid as team but not dangerous then again they were at home and also did not look like scoring defo improvement on matches like QPR,West Ham and Liverpool away.Have to say the game V Stoke is probably one of the key games of the season for us..
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.