watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: can qpr survive????????

Started by irishfulham, February 16, 2013, 03:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

if you look at their position at the moment rock bottem its not looking good for them but they have possibly the easiest fixtures left after utd of course they have

southampton away.

sunderland at home.

villa away.

us away

wigan home.

everton away

stoke home

reading away

arsenal away

liverpool away

i dont think they will get anything from united everton arsenal and liverpool but they are more than capable of getting points from these other games looking at there fixture list i think they have a real shout of staying up even though i hope the dont yer thoughts are they destined for the drop or can they do it????

SP

I think they'll drop, so far adrift & a divided squad, it seems unlikely they'll win more than 2 or 3 in the run in.  They seem to be struggling to sell their allocation of 3,000 for the Cottage as they can't stomach another loss after last season.  If they do get relegated there must be a danger of a mass exodus that may include the Chairman, manager & their 2 half decent players.

fulhamben

they wont get a single point away from that list
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

A Humble Man

Do not care as they have absolutely nothing to do with us.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

DukeTyrion

Quote from: A Humble Man on February 16, 2013, 04:17:43 PM

Then why post in the thread, it was fairly obvious from the title it was a QPR thread :wink:

Personally, I think they have a chance. Would like them to go down, as they are everything wrong with modern football in the top flight, but if they get on a run they can quickly climb out. After all, they have Reading and Villa in that run of games.

Won't be easy for them, and they would have to start producing fairly quickly, but it would not surprise me.

Bassey the warrior

No but it will be close. All hinges on their two January signings.

sunburywhite

It would help if you put all the games in

MAN UTD HOME

southampton away.

sunderland at home.

villa away.

us away

wigan home.

everton away

stoke home

reading away

arsenal HOME

NEWCATLE HOME

liverpool away

They are going to need six point to even stand a chance of getting out of the bottom three (assuming none of the other three get any points)
If Villa, Reading or Wigan go on a mini run they then need 12 points minimum to catch Newcastle
They need a win and a draw to overtake Wigan and two wins and a draw to over take Reading (assuming they lose their games)
I cant see them getting anything from their next two games so by that time they will be even further adrift
So basically NO
Shame LOL
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Artful Dodger

Can they survive? Yes. Do I want them to? NO I DO NOT!!!! Would have preferred to see Mr Ambition take them down though! :dead horse:
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Andy S

You say yourself that they will get zilch from united everton arsenal and liverpool. If they win the rest that only gives them another 18 points. That totals 35 points and they need 40 at least I think that when the pressure is on they will struggle to get the points. I think that they will be relegated by some distance

CurryForMario

I hope they go down and we can nag a few of their players, although it'll be a shame though if Fernandes leaves them and the club dissolves with financial difficulties. As much as I hate them I don't want them to do a Portsmouth, which could very easily happen.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

epsomraver

Quote from: DukeTyrion on February 16, 2013, 04:39:07 PM

Then why post in the thread, it was fairly obvious from the title it was a QPR thread :wink:

Personally, I think they have a chance. Would like them to go down, as they are everything wrong with modern football in the top flight, but if they get on a run they can quickly climb out. After all, they have Reading and Villa in that run of games.

Won't be easy for them, and they would have to start producing fairly quickly, but it would not surprise me.

If it is a QPR thread then why is it on friends of Fulham then?

Terry Angus

Quote from: epsomraver on February 16, 2013, 05:39:16 PM

If it is a QPR thread then why is it on friends of Fulham then?

if you've got a problem with anything other than fulham being discussed perhaps you should take that up with the moderators. perhaps they'll feel the same and ban the >90% of members that mention things other than fulham every now and then. the thread title includes the warnings "nfr" and "Qpr" so i don't think it's fair to have a go. in fact personally, i think a discussion of our biggest, local rival's lack of progress is fulham-related anyway

and yeah i do reckon they can survive but i hope they don't. they've got the talent

St Eve

sumofallparts

Local derby, history, dislike - pretty relevant to us if you ask me.
Life next season without playing QPR would also affect us.

Scrumpy

I hate QPR with a passion. It's the first result after Fulham that I look for, so this is an entirely relevant thread in my eyes.

Two consecutive wins would change everything. Remember how we were written off by almost everyone during the Great Escape season? But they need to do something soon if they're to stay up.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

A Humble Man

So what is a QPR thread doing on the Fulham website.  What are QPR supporters doing on a Fulham website.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

irishfulham

Quote from: sunburywhite on February 16, 2013, 05:05:52 PM
It would help if you put all the games in

MAN UTD HOME

southampton away.

sunderland at home.

villa away.

us away

wigan home.

everton away

stoke home

reading away

arsenal HOME

NEWCATLE HOME

liverpool away

They are going to need six point to even stand a chance of getting out of the bottom three (assuming none of the other three get any points)
If Villa, Reading or Wigan go on a mini run they then need 12 points minimum to catch Newcastle
They need a win and a draw to overtake Wigan and two wins and a draw to over take Reading (assuming they lose their games)
I cant see them getting anything from their next two games so by that time they will be even further adrift
So basically NO
Shame LOL
ya forgot those games my bad!

Fletchino

The last day of the transfer window will not be the same next season when they have gone. Laughing stock.

sumofallparts

It isnt't for me, a humble man or anyone else to decide what is or isn't relevant or "allowed" on this forum.
That is down to the mods. If they say threads titled "NFR QPR" are not for this site then we all accept that.
Thus far they haven't, so it's a valid discussion point.

My son and I have been FFC fans for along time and don't give a stuff about QPR - doesn't mean we don't want to talk about them though ;)

Fletchino

I want to talk about qpr even more so at the moment I want to laugh at the pain and enjoy there relgation. And mock there fans and am praying we give them a right beating and hope its the last time we have the chance to do it as they have a one way ticket down.