News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is This Message Board Being Swamped By Agents And Their Friend?

Started by A Humble Man, February 17, 2013, 05:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Rupert has the X Factor Audition next Monday and Ms Berseker is auditioning for The Voice. I can do no more for you both.

Although should either manage to be successful I could manage to book you on Sunday Night at the London Parks and Gardens Show. Or failing that a guest spot on Juke Box Jury. I used to know somebody who worked on Come Dancing so we are a shoe in.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 19, 2013, 10:49:02 PM
Rupert has the X Factor Audition next Monday and Ms Berseker is auditioning for The Voice. I can do no more for you both.

Although should either manage to be successful I could manage to book you on Sunday Night at the London Parks and Gardens Show. Or failing that a guest spot on Juke Box Jury. I used to know somebody who worked on Come Dancing so we are a shoe in.

Right, so we are trying the old, "We won't vote him off because we can't believe he's that bad" novelty routine, are we? I like it. I must confess, I was starting to lose faith in your rather cavalier attitude to my career, giving Mrs B all the decent gigs, what's she got that I haven't, eh, eh?
But now I am happy again. And I apologise for setting light to your park bench as part of my protest, it was immature and petulant behaviour. The least I should have done was wake you up and warn you first so you could get clear.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

A Humble Man

We Are Fulham, Believe.

McBridefan1

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 18, 2013, 10:19:03 PM
I'm not an Agent, and I'm not a secret Agent or a Spy..............in fact I'm a Shepherd.........and if anyone asks if I'm a Shepherd's Spy........well... :dead horse:..... fp.gif

mmmmm... shepherd's spy... anyone else put peas in their spy? it adds a little je ne se quois.  :beer: especially with some newcastle brown ale... mmmm... think I'll go down to my local for lunch.

Berserker

Quote from: McBridefan1 on February 20, 2013, 05:05:09 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 18, 2013, 10:19:03 PMI'm not an Agent, and I'm not a secret Agent or a Spy..............in fact I'm a Shepherd.........and if anyone asks if I'm a Shepherd's Spy........well... :dead horse:..... fp.gif

mmmmm... shepherd's spy... anyone else put peas in their spy? it adds a little je ne se quois.  :beer: especially with some newcastle brown ale... mmmm... think I'll go down to my local for lunch.

Definitely add peas, plus carrots and onions. Spies need to be able to see in the dark
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.