News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is This Message Board Being Swamped By Agents And Their Friend?

Started by A Humble Man, February 17, 2013, 05:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Humble Man

Seems to be a lot sickly gushing threads about certain players and they are growing and I am getting very suspicious.

It is very easy to join this site and I bet a few agents and players seeking Clubs have done just that.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

cmg

Yes. I think it's about time we all 'fessed up.

I, personally, represent Marcello Trotta (I wish), Malcolm Macdonald and Adrian Chiles.

....Next?

HatterDon

And I am the North American agent for Moritz Volz. There! I've said it. What a relief.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CanadianCottager

Phillipe Senderos, and I also represent Atiba Hutchinson, a versatile, pacey, technical box to box midfielder who can also play right back, Canadian international of over 60 caps who has been named Canadian player of the year in 2010 and 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2xO9tnSaRg Out of contract this summer, and a former teammate of Brede Hangeland, would be an ideal signing to reinforce a thinning Fulham squad at the back and in the midfield.

But yea, a lot of the agents on this site are pretty shameless with their pitches, can be kind of obnoxious.

Berserker

I'm Senderous and my  disguise is very very good. I wear something called a claire suit and nobody would ever guess i was a 6ft Swiss guy, not even Rein-Rudolph
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MOR :

I have to own up that I represent Bakary Sako and if Sako doesn't become a top player, I will be surprised.

Wolves will  have a job keeping hold of him.

He crosses the ball with his left foot, he takes people on, he's positive and he tracks back.

He's got a great left foot, he's quick, he's probably the strongest player in the Championship and he scores.

And I'm sorry to say that if Fulham don't come in for him he'll go to another Premiership side, but I'm giving Fulham first refusal.

LBNo11

...finally, after all this time I have been sussed, yes, I am Les Barrett's agent and I have been tipping other football agents to join this site as it has so much influence on how Fulham Football Club chooses players and runs the club...

fp.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Logicalman

sipwell

Logically, I represent all Belgians from low divisions. I have tried to give my clients ridiculously paid contracts at FFC but unfortunately my inability to post videos to youtube have made that almost impossible.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

A Humble Man

I am swamped with confessions I must contact the thought police and organise a raid. 
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Berserker

Quote from: A Humble Man on February 17, 2013, 08:18:59 PM
I am swamped with confessions I must contact the thought police and organise a raid. 

That could be difficult with my brain  :005:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HatterDon

The thing that amazes me about agents is that they only have one friend and, it's the same person apparently.

Oh, I've just signed Lee Cook. As soon as I can find him, I'll post an interview here.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

I am and always have been the agent for Bobby Zamora. Sadly we are both rubbish at our jobs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Forever Fulham

It's raining in Majorca this time of year.  The fat man will have the kippers.  Meet me in the square.  I'll be wearing a blue serge suit with a pink carnation.  Trust no one. 

Ivan

btings

A Humble Man

There seems to be some confusion between agents and secret agents.  Though on reflection perhaps not as they both do similar things with different players.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

FC Silver Fox

I don't represent anybody as I can barely keep track of my own saliva.
Should I be worried that I'm in the wrong forum?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 17, 2013, 11:26:41 PM
I am and always have been the agent for Bobby Zamora. Sadly we are both rubbish at our jobs.

Lighthouse, old buddy, old mate, me old china, etc, etc, I'd like you to be my agent and get me a job that I am rubbish at but get paid £80,000 per week please. I'll even agree to your extortionate 20% fee. I'll even deliver it in person to your park bench.

Pretty please.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.