News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If you were offered you a Million Pound to stop supporting Fulham for life..

Started by Mr-ska, February 18, 2013, 04:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr-ska

Would you take it?

I'd like to think i wouldnt...  but everyone has there price..

Forever Fulham

Is one at least allowed a TV to watch in, um, er, silence  in his then-newly refurnished media room, on his large screen projector with 1080p resolution and state of the art home theatre sound system?  May one still go to some games, perhaps quietly sitting in the Visitors section (if he must), while wearing, let's see, a Port Vale jersey, speaking to no one? 

Deanothefulhamfan

I think if you are an avid football fan you could never just stop following the team you love. You would always subconsciously check results etc. I dont think any price could enable you to just switch off the team you have been supporting for years.... In short my answer is no :)

Burt

Rupert

I'm willing to take part in the experiment. Just post the million to my account and I'll let you know how I get on.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Berserker

Yes to the person giving the money, a million pound is alot of money and i could do a lot of good charitable things with some of it, but in my heart i would still support Fulham
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

epsomraver

JackyFulham90

I would love a million pound but I wouldn't feel right as I have & always will support Fulham

Airfix

Nope.

If I was to stop supporting Fulham, I'd have to move away from the London area.  £1m isn't enough to have a proper life somewhere new, in my book.

epsomraver

LBNo11

...ask Melorphant man - David Mellor MP - Fulham through and through whilst it suited him, and at the drop of a hat was suddenly a life long filth fan, odious turncoat individual...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Wouldn't you like him kissing your feet dressed in a filth shirt, sorry people might be eating 075.gif

St Eve

Quote from: Forever Fulham on February 18, 2013, 04:49:19 PM
Is one at least allowed a TV to watch in, um, er, silence  in his then-newly refurnished media room, on his large screen projector with 1080p resolution and state of the art home theatre sound system?  May one still go to some games,
perhaps quietly sitting in the Visitors section (if he must), while wearing, let's see, a Port Vale jersey, speaking to no one? 
thinking the same thing

Terry Angus

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on February 18, 2013, 04:54:36 PM
I think if you are an avid football fan you could never just stop following the team you love. You would always subconsciously check results etc. I dont think any price could enable you to just switch off the team you have been supporting for years.... In short my answer is no :)

agreed, if this requires that i stop caring about our results no amount would be enough; i don't have the ability to change that

if it just means i can't watch us on tv or go to matches, i'd accept that for £10k. in fact, i'd accept the club folding for £10k. i'd also accept relegation for £1k.

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Berserker

It's all relative. If you are already wealthy then 1 million pound may not be alot of money, you possibly have all you need, or you are in line for a large inheritence. If you haven't got very much, your parents have no money to leave you, and your struggling,  your kiddies need things, then even a few thousand could mean so much to your and their future.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Ged

alfie

To be honest watching/supporting Fulham is not really going to change my life, whereas 1 million pounds would.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MOR :

Being a millionaire already I don't need the money...

but I honestly couldn't imagine my life without Fulham...it's been a constant all my life.