more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who would love to be back in Europe?

Started by fulhaman, February 22, 2013, 11:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

LBNo11

...very much so. I was so disappointed at how we squandered the opportunity to progress even a little bit further last season.

Now that the 'big' clubs are involved in the Europa league the TV and media are creaming themselves over the competition, which the fans of these team considered 'two - bob' before...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

MJG

It should be a target every season. Otherwise whats the point of it all.

Mr-ska

Id love to be back in Europe. Loved the Thursday nights under the lights, but it was a bit of a bummer having games moved to Sundays. I agree it should be our aim each season to qualify for the Europa.

fulhaman

Yea midweek is boring now. I wasn't to bothered about Sunday games as if I couldn't go with would have more time on match of the day lol. I though it affected our league form. But Jol went on about tireless this season so I reckon it doesn't that much

A Humble Man

It is certainly more fun to go to Italy, Spain, Portugal, Russia, France, Croatia, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Ukraine, Switzerland, Belgium etc, than Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Wigan, Tottenham, Sunderland, Shepherds Bush etc.

We have enjoyed it like mad every time we have been in Europe, spent a fortune but it is like having ten holidays in a year.  
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Patrick

Me......I was seriously annoyed about the Odense game......utterly unprofessional......

fulhaman

I am still annoyed by that game. I remember my mate came over and I couldn't speak for ages afterwards.

The Equalizer

I cherish reliving the experiences of our Europa run. THAT game against Juve, going to Hamburg... who wouldn't want to do it again?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Northern Cottager

Im dying for us to get back into Europe! Few away trips to the arse end of Europe, lovely.

SP

Less traffic & free parking on a Sunday.

David Allen Crankshaw

A great miss. Some fantastic Thursday nights at the Cottage except obviously the Odense match. The mini holidays when we played away were brilliant. Had four days in Krakow and what a great place.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: fulhaman on February 22, 2013, 12:02:10 PM
I am still annoyed by that game. I remember my mate came over and I couldn't speak for ages afterwards.
Still haven't forgiven Briggs and Sa and still cross at Frei for not just holding the ball but he did score a great first goal.

sunburywhite

I miss it like anything. I ache for it again
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Enter the Frei

The Liverpool game brought back so many memories of Juve for me.

Herbie

filham

I wouldn't mind being in the FA Cup right now.
I went to the England v Brazil match for my 1st visit to the new Wmbley, it is a great stadium and  I would just love to see us there in a final.

HatterDon

I am very pleased to see these responses. It seemed like half of FofF was complaining that Europe was distracting us from the business of finishing 17th. It drove me crazy.

I would like us to get into Europe -- and soon. The League Cup and the FA Cup are our best chances. We really need to start taking cups seriously.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Riverside

I would like to be still in the capital one cup .