News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

IT IS OFFICIAL!!! QUEENS PARK RANGERS ARE RELEGATED!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 28, 2013, 03:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic94

Was strange to see the players laughing and joking as they left the field.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 28, 2013, 03:21:24 PM
:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif

WONDERFUL  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif :005:  :005:  :005:

DJinNJ

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2013, 03:56:13 PM
Before we get too cocky can I point out we can still be relegated should results go against us.

I'd suggest putting your money on whatever crazy long odds are available for us to be relegated, but apparently they're not even offering it anymore. I'm sure they'd be happy to take your money though.

Bassey the warrior

Newcastle can still go down. Astonishing really with the squad they have, they should be finishing mid table. The Europa cup run is no excuse, we managed it with a smaller squad.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2013, 04:01:26 PM
Quote from: EJL on April 28, 2013, 03:58:38 PM
Before we get too cocky can I point out we can still be relegated should results go against us.
We're not getting relegated.

'We are not going to sink' - Captain of unsinkable boat that sunk.

Always expect the worse as it nearly always happens. And if it doesn't think how much more you enjoy it not happening.

Can't be much fun always thinking the worst.

YankeeJim

Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

Why do some feel the need to cheer at a funeral? Isn't that what one would expect of the Ha Ha fans if Fulham made the drop?

Besides, a classy grin will do as well.  :dft009:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Buffalo76

Quote from: mabster on April 28, 2013, 03:22:26 PM
Redknapp was smiling away?

Clearly distraught at taking his sh###y little club down, never to come back hopefully.

Buffalo76

0001.gif. We'll be fine sport  049:gif

Rupert

Always expect the worse as it nearly always happens. And if it doesn't think how much more you enjoy it not happening.

The thing is, when push came to shove, Captain of unsinkable boat did not have enough faith in his unsinkable boat not to sink, instead he tried to miss the iceberg. Had he simply stuck the brakes on and rammed the thing, he would have indeed had an unsinkable boat, and it would not have sunk. The pointy end would have got a bit crumpled, but it would have made an instant success for the PR boys, look, they could have cried, we said it could not sink, and behold it did not sink. Buy your tickets for the return journey here.

Quite what this has to do with the point you are trying to make escapes me for the moment, but I may get back to you on this.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Classic94 on April 28, 2013, 04:10:55 PM
Was strange to see the players laughing and joking as they left the field.

Ha ha players couldn't care less. They're just delighted how much money they're getting out of that scummy club week after week.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Rupert on April 28, 2013, 05:38:16 PM

The thing is, when push came to shove, Captain of unsinkable boat did not have enough faith in his unsinkable boat not to sink, instead he tried to miss the iceberg. Had he simply stuck the brakes on and rammed the thing, he would have indeed had an unsinkable boat, and it would not have sunk. The pointy end would have got a bit crumpled, but it would have made an instant success for the PR boys, look, they could have cried, we said it could not sink, and behold it did not sink. Buy your tickets for the return journey here.

Quite what this has to do with the point you are trying to make escapes me for the moment, but I may get back to you on this.

I think you will find the band that played as the boat sunk was not called the 'PR boys' as you suggest. But the 'brrr (it's nippy) boys'. Due to the obvious racist overtones the band had to change their name on subsequent sinkings to the 'brrrr(it's a touch cold) boys' after a brief dalliance with 'brrr (it's a touch chilly) which naturally upset those South Americans from Chile who made the journey.

We all remember the 60s pop combo 'The Racist Overtones' whose lead singer knew somebody in the original band. Which may be the reason Jol plays without any forwards.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fulham76

Quote from: Buffalo76 on April 28, 2013, 04:05:16 PM
Quote from: F(f)CUK on April 28, 2013, 03:44:57 PM
Best news all season.

:plus one:  049:gif

Glad they're finally gone. Now we can get back to never thinking about them again!

filham

We are all pleased to see Rangers go down but it would have been even more satisfying with Hughes at the helm.

Now wouldn't it be nice if Watford and Brighton were promoted along with Cardiff. Also hope Brentford can gain promotion after comming so close yesterday.

ron

Quote from: Buffalo76 on April 28, 2013, 05:34:56 PM

Clearly distraught at taking his sh###y little club down, never to come back hopefully.

The old crocodile will dry his eyes, and ere long the "Honest Harry's Wrecking Ball Management Systems" bandwagon will be visiting towns near you, hoping to reel in another target club to ruin.

You can't hold a, er ... good man down.

DiegoFulham

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 28, 2013, 05:30:46 PM
Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

Why do some feel the need to cheer at a funeral? Isn't that what one would expect of the Ha Ha fans if Fulham made the drop?

Besides, a classy grin will do as well.  :dft009:

after all the verbal abuse we have given them this season i believe they would rub it in and wouldn't stop until we came up unless they were in the division we would be heading down to.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Rhys Lightning 63

Well that's that. I've just been banned FOR LIFE from WATRB. That was fun while it lasted
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SP

Someone suggested we should loan Trotta to QPR next season!

Fulham76

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 28, 2013, 09:03:38 PM
Well that's that. I've just been banned FOR LIFE from WATRB. That was fun while it lasted

They ban people??? Can't believe they have enough interest in their site to ban anyone! Does anyone actually use it? Their quiet little bunch of supporters hardly bother to attend matches, home or away. Is that site where they go to show their 'support'?
They really are laughable, embarrassing excuse for a club.

epsomraver

Quote from: ron on April 28, 2013, 06:23:32 PM
Quote from: Buffalo76 on April 28, 2013, 05:34:56 PM

The old crocodile will dry his eyes, and ere long the "Honest Harry's Wrecking Ball Management Systems" bandwagon will be visiting towns near you, hoping to reel in another target club to ruin.

You can't hold a, er ... good man down.

He could be coming to a prem club just down the road from them?