News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

IT IS OFFICIAL!!! QUEENS PARK RANGERS ARE RELEGATED!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 28, 2013, 03:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

He could be coming to a prem club just down the road from them?
[/quote]

Don't even joke... Couldn't think of anyone worse!
Having said that, we'd never be off Sky Sports with that twitching freak at the helm.

CurryForMario

He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

epsomraver

Quote from: Fulham76 on April 28, 2013, 10:11:27 PM
He could be coming to a prem club just down the road from them?

Don't even joke... Couldn't think of anyone worse!
Having said that, we'd never be off Sky Sports with that twitching freak at the helm.
[/quote]

Who said it is a joke ? Rumour is rife around the club.

HatterDon

Quote from: F(f)CUK on April 28, 2013, 03:44:57 PM
Best news all season.

It certainly is. Perhaps some posters will actually decide to post about Fulham now!  Nah, probably not.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2013, 05:50:10 PM
Quote from: Rupert on April 28, 2013, 05:38:16 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2013, 04:01:26 PM

'We are not going to sink' - Captain of unsinkable boat that sunk.

Always expect the worse as it nearly always happens. And if it doesn't think how much more you enjoy it not happening.

The thing is, when push came to shove, Captain of unsinkable boat did not have enough faith in his unsinkable boat not to sink, instead he tried to miss the iceberg. Had he simply stuck the brakes on and rammed the thing, he would have indeed had an unsinkable boat, and it would not have sunk. The pointy end would have got a bit crumpled, but it would have made an instant success for the PR boys, look, they could have cried, we said it could not sink, and behold it did not sink. Buy your tickets for the return journey here.

Quite what this has to do with the point you are trying to make escapes me for the moment, but I may get back to you on this.

I think you will find the band that played as the boat sunk was not called the 'PR boys' as you suggest. But the 'brrr (it's nippy) boys'. Due to the obvious racist overtones the band had to change their name on subsequent sinkings to the 'brrrr(it's a touch cold) boys' after a brief dalliance with 'brrr (it's a touch chilly) which naturally upset those South Americans from Chile who made the journey.

We all remember the 60s pop combo 'The Racist Overtones' whose lead singer knew somebody in the original band. Which may be the reason Jol plays without any forwards.

Now, I have been very patient with you over the years, well, I promised Father that I would after the ice cream incident, but you are really starting to push the wrong buttons here, much as Captain did when he saw the iceberg.

"Brrr (it's nippy) boys"? I'll have you know those brave boys never played together again, they split up as a group just as the boat slipped beneath the waves and nothing and nobody could ever get them together again. They even had to get actors in to play them in the film, you know. Very sad, and not something the likes of you, in your nuclear bunker (have you located the key to get out yet, by the way, I keep feeding milk of magnesia into the feeding tube but it is starting to get a bit manky) ought to be mocking. I hope you feel truly ashamed.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Rupert on April 29, 2013, 12:39:31 AM

Always expect the worse as it nearly always happens. And if it doesn't think how much more you enjoy it not happening.

The thing is, when push came to shove, Captain of unsinkable boat did not have enough faith in his unsinkable boat not to sink, instead he tried to miss the iceberg. Had he simply stuck the brakes on and rammed the thing, he would have indeed had an unsinkable boat, and it would not have sunk. The pointy end would have got a bit crumpled, but it would have made an instant success for the PR boys, look, they could have cried, we said it could not sink, and behold it did not sink. Buy your tickets for the return journey here.

Quite what this has to do with the point you are trying to make escapes me for the moment, but I may get back to you on this.

I think you will find the band that played as the boat sunk was not called the 'PR boys' as you suggest. But the 'brrr (it's nippy) boys'. Due to the obvious racist overtones the band had to change their name on subsequent sinkings to the 'brrrr(it's a touch cold) boys' after a brief dalliance with 'brrr (it's a touch chilly) which naturally upset those South Americans from Chile who made the journey.

We all remember the 60s pop combo 'The Racist Overtones' whose lead singer knew somebody in the original band. Which may be the reason Jol plays without any forwards.

Now, I have been very patient with you over the years, well, I promised Father that I would after the ice cream incident, but you are really starting to push the wrong buttons here, much as Captain did when he saw the iceberg.

"Brrr (it's nippy) boys"? I'll have you know those brave boys never played together again, they split up as a group just as the boat slipped beneath the waves and nothing and nobody could ever get them together again. They even had to get actors in to play them in the film, you know. Very sad, and not something the likes of you, in your nuclear bunker (have you located the key to get out yet, by the way, I keep feeding milk of magnesia into the feeding tube but it is starting to get a bit manky) ought to be mocking. I hope you feel truly ashamed.

As usual you have delib, delib how you spell deliberately, oh I see who knew? You have deliberately misunderstood my post. I was of coarse or is it of course? Anyway I was refering to the tribute bands that followed not the original band where Kenneth More lost a leg or two and flew a Spitfire. I am disgusted and have no wish to ....oh wait breakfast is here. Oh look Milk of Magnesia again. Jeez would a bit of toast be too much to ask for?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

gezkc

I read today that 'Arry feels he didn't have enough time to turn the team around! He took over QPR in November!!
I realise most of the team were Mark Hughes' but I can't believe the inability to hold up his hands and take some blame for QPR's relegation.

Southampton and Sunderland are fairing considerably better with managers who came in well after Redknapp did, so I don't buy his excuses.

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 29, 2013, 09:30:47 AM

As usual you have delib, delib how you spell deliberately, oh I see who knew? You have deliberately misunderstood my post. I was of coarse or is it of course? Anyway I was refering to the tribute bands that followed not the original band where Kenneth More lost a leg or two and flew a Spitfire. I am disgusted and have no wish to ....oh wait breakfast is here. Oh look Milk of Magnesia again. Jeez would a bit of toast be too much to ask for?

Ah, now, the Kenneth More tribute band, there was an act to bring tears to your eyes. Literally. Sad how it all ended, after "Reach for the Sky" night, which you have clearly had a dig at above, when someone, yes, I admit it, it was me, got involved in a drinking competition with the lead singer, and as midnight approached I accused him of having hollow legs, seeing how much booze he was putting away. Well, how was I to know just how seriously he took his impersonation? Eh?
In my defence, it was not me who shouted out that this was a night to remember, which took us back to the sinking boat, and nor was it my fault that the next day was the Genevieve London to Brighton re-run. All I am saying is that one of the other band members should have driven instead, that's all.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Burt

I am not sorry that the club are down - poorly ran, bunch of clowns, overpaid players, the Sparkly & Twitch show, etc. etc.

I do feel sorry for the many genuine supporters that they do have who have watched them through the years. I know some of them and they are genuinely gutted about what is going on to their club.

But for the grace of God, and MAF, it could so easily be us...

Burt

One less local derby too - always enjoy an outing to the Loftodrome.

F(f)CUK

As the QPR banner goes...

"MARK HUGHS RUINED 'R' SEASON BUT... NO 1 WILL RUIN 'R' CLUB WE 'R' QPR"

093.gif Wrong in so many ways!!!

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: gezkc on April 29, 2013, 11:36:10 AM
I read today that 'Arry feels he didn't have enough time to turn the team around! He took over QPR in November!!
I realise most of the team were Mark Hughes' but I can't believe the inability to hold up his hands and take some blame for QPR's relegation.

Southampton and Wigan are fairing considerably better with managers who came in well after Redknapp did, so I don't buy his excuses.

Then of course our beloved Roy. He also fails to mention that he spent more than £20 million in January. Nonsense really.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Rupert on April 29, 2013, 12:06:05 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 29, 2013, 09:30:47 AM

Ah, now, the Kenneth More tribute band, there was an act to bring tears to your eyes. Literally. Sad how it all ended, after "Reach for the Sky" night, which you have clearly had a dig at above, when someone, yes, I admit it, it was me, got involved in a drinking competition with the lead singer, and as midnight approached I accused him of having hollow legs, seeing how much booze he was putting away. Well, how was I to know just how seriously he took his impersonation? Eh?
In my defence, it was not me who shouted out that this was a night to remember, which took us back to the sinking boat, and nor was it my fault that the next day was the Genevieve London to Brighton re-run. All I am saying is that one of the other band members should have driven instead, that's all.

Not sure you have a leg to stand on after that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

Fulham76

Quote from: gezkc on April 29, 2013, 11:36:10 AM

Southampton and Wigan are fairing considerably better with managers who came in well after Redknapp did, so I don't buy his excuses.

I guarantee he would have been taking the credit had they managed to stay up though! I wouldn't trust Redknapp as far as I could through him.

Airfix

Quote from: CurryForMario on April 28, 2013, 10:13:49 PM
'Arry Houdini they said. The magic man.

Yeah, watch him make QPHaHa disappear from the Premier League! 

Vinnieffc

As an ex resident of East Acton and my local boozer being a QPHaHA pub, I am going to ask the Missus if we can sell our new house and move back there so I can sit at the bar with a pint of Kronenbourg and gloat myself senseless  :005:

FFC1987

As much as I predicted this outcome of QPR there is one area that I'm fully dissappointed about. Apparently FFC fans have been going to other message boards and 'trolling'. I wanted to post this as a separate topic but thought I'd just say it here. Please stop. All it does is make us Fulham fans and the people doing it look spiteful and foolish. And to post it here as a trophy just makes the board look like its advocating it. (which they aren't and I don't want to step on the Admins shoes) I just think we are better than that kind of behaviour.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 29, 2013, 02:56:32 PM
As much as I predicted this outcome of QPR there is one area that I'm fully dissappointed about. Apparently FFC fans have been going to other message boards and 'trolling'. I wanted to post this as a separate topic but thought I'd just say it here. Please stop. All it does is make us Fulham fans and the people doing it look spiteful and foolish. And to post it here as a trophy just makes the board look like its advocating it. (which they aren't and I don't want to step on the Admins shoes) I just think we are better than that kind of behaviour.

Spot on. I noticed a few yesterday after they had been relegated and they'd shifted them into their away fans section. It's pointless and the responses you get on there are hardly worth a follow up response.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 29, 2013, 02:56:32 PM

Hear Hear. I will quite happlily gloat here but on other boards is out of order. Well said Sir. Classier than that  :Haynes The Maestro: