watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I expect Riise was disappointed

Started by SP, May 12, 2013, 07:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

He had no Liverpool badge to kiss when he came on.  Save it till the end FFS.

As for the Liverpool fans at the front - disgraceful.

Sheepskin Junior

What is wrong with thanking the fans that supported him for 7 years? Honestly, they're singing the song they always did for him and he is appreciating that fact. It's like saying that Dempsey should have never aknowledged the Hammersmith end when we sang every time he scored. I saw no problem. He was playing for us and he worked his socks off. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

EJL

Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on May 12, 2013, 07:59:02 PM
What is wrong with thanking the fans that supported him for 7 years? Honestly, they're singing the song they always did for him and he is appreciating that fact. It's like saying that Dempsey should have never aknowledged the Hammersmith end when we sang every time he scored. I saw no problem. He was playing for us and he worked his socks off. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.
:plus one:

SP

Agree to disagree.  Then to see him laughing & joking at the final whistle when we've lost our 5th straight match, 1-3 at home, sickening.

leonffc

The professional thing to do would be to play the game for the team that pays his wages and salute them at the end.