more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

looks like Frei is on the Move

Started by MasterHaynes, July 02, 2013, 09:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

from Sky;
Turkey's NTV Sport claim that Fulham's Kerim Frei has shaken hands on a move to Galatasaray and will finalise a move to Istanbul after the Under-20 World Cup, where he is playing for Turkey.

simplyfulham

Lighthouse

Which is  why we are going for a replacement. Shame but clearly Frei wants to move.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Drake44444

His time at Fulham was effectively a waste

filham

Frie looked so promising the season before last, what went wrong.

Zu-Meister

2million euros is the reported fee, it better not be.

domprague

He needs game time. Could we not loan him to a Turkish club?
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

westcliff white

apparently it was reported (i dont know where) that he wants to go to turkey to be near his family. I think in these cases if a young lad, who is on the fringe of the first team, common sense needs to prevail, although we all think we should get more, i think in this case it makes sense.

I am not saying this should be the standard for all cases, but there are exceptions.
Every day is a Fulham day

Flupp

For me 2 Million € is a joke .....we should get about 5 Mil € for him !!!!

I don`t understand why he want`s to leave us for that poo.e league ?!?!?

It`s just because he gets hyped in Turkey !!!

If we can bring Sako in for the same money we sell Frei I wouldn`t be so unlucky !!!
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

MJG

Quote from: Flupp on July 02, 2013, 11:02:57 AM
For me 2 Million € is a joke .....we should get about 5 Mil € for him !!!!

I have made it clear we should be looking to build the team with players like Frei. And at 19 he is nowhere near his potential.
If we give him away for 2M that's a bloody disgrace and I would not want to hear anymore crap that the CEO is great negotiator.

fulhamfever

He aint even gonna get gametime at Galatasaray watch

EJL

Quote from: fulhamfever on July 02, 2013, 11:50:12 AM
And he would here?

MJG

Quote from: EJL on July 02, 2013, 12:05:04 PM
Quote from: fulhamfever on July 02, 2013, 11:50:12 AM
And he would here?
Clearly not as he's not pushing 30 years old.

Jack Fulham

€2 Million isn't a bad fee considering its likely he wants to leave and he's still fairly unproven and didn't look like he was going to break through. Just because in England we pay stupid amounts for young player, it doesn't mean the rest of Europe does. We bought a seasoned Bundesliga player going into there prime in Dejagah for the same price.

I'm sad to see him leave but if he wants to go, let him. He really struggled to make an impact in the first team last season.

Wimbledon_White

I think you are all utterly deluded if any of you think he is worth anything over 2m euros.

Please can someone justify why he is worth more?
What has he done to warrant a fee of (say) 5m euros?
Why is this such a "disgrace"?

St Eve

Awful news. One of the most talented players we have

madffc

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on July 02, 2013, 01:10:01 PM
I think you are all utterly deluded if any of you think he is worth anything over 2m euros.

agreed, unless not being able to cross and running into people increases his value...

EJL

It's not that I think he's worth more, it's that it really isn't worth selling him for, especially when he could be worth a lot more with some decent Premier League experience. He's also one of the best young players at the club.

WhiteJC

Quote from: westcliff white on July 02, 2013, 10:58:05 AM
apparently it was reported (i dont know where) that he wants to go to turkey to be near his family. I think in these cases if a young lad, who is on the fringe of the first team, common sense needs to prevail, although we all think we should get more, i think in this case it makes sense.

I am not saying this should be the standard for all cases, but there are exceptions.

I thought his family came from Switzerland?

Admin

I'm not a fan of Frei either. Yes, he may have a bit of potential, but is it as much as people are saying?

Every time I've seen him, he seems to only have one foot, wants far to many touches on the ball and his final shot is weak.

Obviously the club have seen more of him than we have, and feel he's not going to make it.

Like above, I don't see how we can warrant asking a 5 million Euro fee for the lad.