more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pajtim Kasami

Started by Southcoastffc, July 16, 2013, 09:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverside

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 16, 2013, 08:14:47 PM
I am sorry my fellow board members but you make me bite my lip, because Kasami has one good game all of a sudden a lot of you have gone from slagging him off into making him the new Messi.

Personally I have always seen something in him and have tried to promote his ability but for Gods sake so many of you were slagging him off last year but now you want to lace his boots

The Board in general has been more mystified about why we have not seen more of him.
The general conclusion is that there has been something in training or behind the scenes that Jol has seen that means he has not had confidence in him .
We hope he has matured . Because he has shown promise on the field .

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on July 16, 2013, 02:00:24 PM
About a month ago on Twitter he got involved in a conversation with a fan which ended with him insisting that he's a central midfielder. Could he not fill one of those gaps?

A midfield of Dejagah, Kasami, Huddlestone and Kacaniklic. Yeah.

Why Huddlestone?

Is he what we need? Is he the best we can get?

And really, if we are going to have Kasami in central midfield we would surely need Boateng, our best defensive midfielder, alongside him.

rhyspabsolom

What is it with this board's obsession with Huddleston? I'd much rather talk about Kasami being an important part of the first team after a good 45mins because he's actually a Fulham player. There's never been a strong reason to suggest (average prem CM) Huddleston joining us yet he makes everyone's starting XI.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: elgreenio on July 16, 2013, 05:19:52 PM
Kasami has turned into a world beater in the space of 1 game, nice

:plus one:

Will play a part though next season I think.

Watch him have a stinker tomorrow though and the hatred flood in!

twang

As we have a fair few classic #10's coming through I wouldn't be surprised if Jol is looking for one or two of them to adapt to a deeper role, especially with Ruiz hopefully here for a long time to come. My guess would that David and Kasami are the best candidates for that kind of change.

mouse

I thought he had something from the start,although pretty raw then.
Feel happy and excited about seeing him in the 1st team.

FFC1987

I tipped him last year to hit the heights and was wrong and seemingly something wasn't quite right. I've done the same again this year (and he tweeted me back) so hopefully I don't have egg on my face foir a second season. Not the messiah, just a decent prospect that I hope get's some game time.