more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Blog Entry - An End of an Era - Please Read + Apology

Started by barryhaylesgoalmachine, July 17, 2013, 09:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barryhaylesgoalmachine

http://cravencottagebytheriver.blogspot.co.uk/

I have been informed by moderators that If I am to continue posting a link to my blog on this forum then I must comment and post a higher volume of messages and not just to use the forum to promote my own Blog.

I apologise for my enthusiasm in writing about our beloved club and that given my lack of spare time using it to write said blog and not just responding to posts on here. I therefore swear on the Canadian Ghost of Thomas Radzinski's Block head that I will be much more active on this forum from now on.

I hope you can accept my apology..... Mr Moderator....

Rupert

Ooh, you want to be careful, mate. Do you know what happened to the last bloke who upset the Mods? No? Well, neither does anyone else, so watch it.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

barryhaylesgoalmachine

Sounds Ominous , Thats why I will go out of my way to be more active on the job board to keep them happy and allow me to continue posting the blog..... Was the person you are referring to called Ahmed Elrich ? He disapeared without a trace

Lighthouse

The sad thing was that once the Mods finished with him he couldn't post more even if he wanted to. They could have left him one finger.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

barryhaylesgoalmachine

Vinnieffc

I believe there was an extra large refuse sack filled with rocks dropped in the Thames involved. The spectre of the lost Foffer may still be seen hovering by the Riverside stand whenever Senderos scores a goal (ie. rarely)  084.gif

The Equalizer

Balls to em! If they start kicking up trouble, send the big bald one over to see me!  :028:

Actually, I may take that back as he did it before when I met him for the first time. Having some massive bald chap approach you and then introduce himself as 'Ostrich Watch' sent a little bit of poo running down the back of my leg.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

RidgeRider

Quote from: Vinnieffc on July 17, 2013, 02:10:11 PM
I believe there was an extra large refuse sack filled with rocks dropped in the Thames involved. The spectre of the lost Foffer may still be seen hovering by the Riverside stand whenever Senderos scores a goal (ie. rarely)  084.gif

Brilliant  :54:

RidgeRider

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 17, 2013, 02:18:17 PM
Balls to em! If they start kicking up trouble, send the big bald one over to see me!  :028:

Actually, I may take that back as he did it before when I met him for the first time. Having some massive bald chap approach you and then introduce himself as 'Ostrich Watch' sent a little bit of poo running down the back of my leg.

0001.jpeg

YankeeJim

Perhaps you could simply buy an ad. White Noise and the rest of the FOF royalty may be independently wealthy, but every little bit helps.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Holders

`
Quote from: RidgeRider on July 17, 2013, 02:20:56 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on July 17, 2013, 02:18:17 PM

0001.jpeg

I thought this was an OW free zone.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

nickmuir

Quote from: barryhaylesgoalmachine on July 17, 2013, 09:36:06 AM
http://cravencottagebytheriver.blogspot.co.uk/

I have been informed by moderators that If I am to continue posting a link to my blog on this forum then I must comment and post a higher volume of messages and not just to use the forum to promote my own Blog.

I apologise for my enthusiasm in writing about our beloved club and that given my lack of spare time using it to write said blog and not just responding to posts on here. I therefore swear on the Canadian Ghost of Thomas Radzinski's Block head that I will be much more active on this forum from now on.

I hope you can accept my apology..... Mr Moderator....

i don't know what the problem is

i would understand if it was a blog about other team apart from fulham

and it was a good read thanks for letting me know the link

sunburywhite

Do you remember the were digging up the Hammersmith flyover last year, well...............
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sipwell

I bet that illustrious Foffer is simply the rat in the spinning wheel that makes this site go round and round, round and round.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!