watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Taarabt signs Official..

Started by General, August 07, 2013, 09:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersimmo123

According to that there is no option at the end which is a bit deflating.

FFC1987

Quote from: supersimmo123 on August 07, 2013, 09:37:32 AM
According to that there is no option at the end which is a bit deflating.

Should be 'According to that, there is NO MENTION of an option at the end...'. It skips the detail, doesn't mean there isn't one.

Looking at previous loans, Enoh/Manolev/Riether, all mention the option to buy. That's not a good sign really...

supersimmo123

The QPR website is not reporting one either.

The Old Count

Even if there is no option we can still buy him if we want to and he wants to stay.

Northern Cottager

I imagine a lot will depend on whether QPR come back up.

Lighthouse

Again I have to say he would cost too much for us to buy and we have him for a season. Frankly he is very hit or miss  and loan allows us to spend on other players. Well if we ever spent any money it would. So I hope he shines but couldn't care less if we can sign him for 10 million plus next season or not.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Herbie

This is a good bit of business; he has the ability to change a game with a spark of brilliance, but the problem is that he doesn't consistently show it.  With a loan deal, we get the benefit of him playing for Fulham for an entire season without the risk of laying out millions of pounds. 

alexbishop

@jacobmurtagh: Taarabt: "This was a difficult decision, but I feel I need to be playing at the top. I hope to return to Loftus Road one day" #Fulham #QPR
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Bassey the warrior

Annoyed at this. So we have to go through all the trouble of finding a top midfielder next season, rather than sign one permanently now and give him plenty of time to settle in. Most likely he won't sign permanently.

supersimmo123

"one day" to me that indicates he doesnt expect to go back for a while.

Arthur

Quote from: alexbishop on August 07, 2013, 09:54:53 AM
@jacobmurtagh: Taarabt: "This was a difficult decision, but I feel I need to be playing at the top. I hope to return to Loftus Road one day" #Fulham #QPR

Hasn't he got to say this?

Even if he hopes he can carve out a successful career with us and never go back there again, he can't afford to burn his bridges because WE may not sign him.

Ordar

I read on the BBC that QPR has said the "loan deal has suited everyone". Now I dont see how this can be true.

If its a loan without an option, it suits QPR,
If its a loan with an option, it suits us.

I dont see how both parties could be happy with the situation

Jack Fulham

Low risk deal for a volatile player. Not bothered about there being no option to sign at the end of the season.

Ordar

Can someone who does the twitter malarkey tweet the club and directly ask them if theres an option.

Bad form for the club not to have an official interview ready to put up with the announcement

Bassey the warrior

It will be a real sickener if he has a great season then returns and continues that form.

Classic94

Surely we must have first option to buy him at the end of the season? Very frustrating if it is just a loan. I was hoping for more than a temporary fix.

Danitar

Has he had much pre season at all, ill be more annoyed if he hasn't played much.

EJL

Quote from: Danitar on August 07, 2013, 10:21:18 AM
Has he had much pre season at all, ill be more annoyed if he hasn't played much.
Apparently he's only trained once all preseason...

Ordar

He's got to get a run out against Parma. Just to give an idea of his match fitness.

Maybe Parma are coming over to sell us Casano!